Thread: Frostfyr3's Art ^_^

7 8 9 Member

Frostfyr3's Art ^_^

hey there guys, I'm sure no one remembers me from here, I used to post artwork here on mangatutorials such a long time ago. I can see alot change around here. I'll try to get used here again ^_^

Here are some artworks:

Oh and here is a simple eye animation:

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    these are nice! I really like your style, especially the way you color hair and eyes. I can't find anything to crit right now

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hey Frost, long time since you disappeared lol.
    I see you've improved quite a bit since the last time I saw your stuff, your hair is still really awesome too.
    Been practicing realism? I see it a bit.

Excellent stuff, I like your painting style, but there's something odd. like, everything looks kinda filtered and blurry, try using harder edged brushes. The eye animation is neat, took a minute to load for me so it caught me by surprise!

7 8 9 Member
    angel_dreamer13: Thank you very much ^_^ I'm a little bit surprised you can't find anything you crit O.o Does that mean I'm getting better ?

GunZet : Hey gunz, long time no talk I'm glad to hear I'm improving and yeah I've benn trying realism but I'm off a little from it ... but I'll manage it somehow.

Sparky-J : Thank you ^^ I'm glad to hear that and thanks for your advice - I'll try it next time THe animation was easy to make, it would've comed out better if I woudn't had rush up that details.

EDIT : I forgot to add this drawing - this is more different than the others, I've tried some different style, also ignore the messiness, it's more of a sketch.

Last edited by Frostfyr3; 02-26-2011 at 04:00 AM.