Page 300 of 430 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4294

Thread: What You Look Like Thread!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    No, no. I've gotten it off of one hand at this point. And I had some make up remover left over from the last play I did. It'll all work out. xD

@Hayashida: IKR? I would have probably protested the make up, but I had been up for 30+ hours. Didn't really feel like putting up a fight.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

even I know you need a special liquid remover to get rid of nail polish xD When my mom uses it, the strong smell forces me to stay away from the bathroom the rest of the day. Been close to serious accidents cause of it xD

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I must say you are one ugly woman.
    Also some one needs to work on their makeup skills.
    I hope they did a clear undercoat on your nails or they will be stained black or look really gross for a few days.
    Josh is right, super gay.

Psy: I think they made a mess on purpose, but regardless, good thing I'm not a woman, eh? And if if I cared, I wouldn't have let them do it.

Oh, and they did. I've got it all of one hand at this point and it looks fine.

You're my favorite.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Well there's no point in doing makeup unless you are going to do it right! You come to me and we will make you all pretty ok?

Mmm. You come here sometime. Then we'll talk. And it'd only be my nails. I'm not wearing anything like the stuff on my face again outside of the theater.

You're my favorite.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ elto
    They actually have one that's not strong smelling. They're pink in color and less of an assault on the nose.

@ Psy
    Do you have to do that for all dark colored nail polish or just the black ones? Also, does anyone know where to get China Glaze nail polish? I've been looking around and I've got nothin'.

Oh yeah, here's one for the new members:

Everyday is a day at the theater when you are fabulous!
    You may regret the invitation to do your nails because I may go all decoden on you.
    Ok back on topic some one post a pic of themselves.

Edit: @Rio: it's advised that you do a clear base coat for all nail polish. It's to protect from staining the nail as well as to make a nice smooth surface for the color to go on. Then a clear top coat is recommended to help prevent chipping. I tell all this to the people that shop at my work (because it's Dollar Tree and the nail polish is CRAP unless you use a base and topcoat) and they come back really happy with their own handy work. A base coat is the same bottle and thing as a clear top coat.
    Last edited by Psy; 06-07-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Rio, you can buy China Glaze at Sally Beauty Supply. And I really, really wish my hair was as shiny as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    @ elto
    They actually have one that's not strong smelling. They're pink in color and less of an assault on the nose.
    Sure prolly... but doubt my mom know or care xD It's impossible to suggest stuff to her that she claim she knows more than anyone else.

Edit: You can call me Guaco :P It's my nickname/artist name so prefer that over eltoro XP or elto... Elto sounds like a short for Elton John xD

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART