Page 141 of 435 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4349

Thread: What You Look Like Thread!

  1. #1401
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,180
    yeah you see how you wrong

  2. #1402
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    @Hayashida: The pimples are annoying, yeah, but aside from medication (which I already use), all I can really do is wait for them to decide to go away.

    As for being slightly too young to wear suits; I don't. Normally I get preppy, and I normally wear that pea jacket open over a grey sweater.

    EDIT: so my webcam was dirty and I cleaned it. with/without jacket.



    Last edited by Delphinus; 10-17-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  3. #1403
    Lucky Member Blue_Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Champagne Supernovar
    Posts
    956
    ^ Spiffy looking.

    On the "cool" conversation, man, what's up with ya'll? It's all relative. I'm with Gunz, if you think you look cool, who cares what others think, cause they're usually a bunch of stereotypical tools, right? I relished being mocked in school for how I dressed--cause it all got popular later, and all the preppies were trying to ask me for tips. I humored them, but was glad I did what I wanted.

    We're usually behind Europe in fashion anyway.

    I do whatever I want, whenever I want. Whatever, I do what I want.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

  4. #1404
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    11,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon View Post
    ^ Spiffy looking.

    On the "cool" conversation, man, what's up with ya'll? It's all relative. I'm with Gunz, if you think you look cool, who cares what others think, cause they're usually a bunch of stereotypical tools, right? I relished being mocked in school for how I dressed--cause it all got popular later, and all the preppies were trying to ask me for tips. I humored them, but was glad I did what I wanted.

    We're usually behind Europe in fashion anyway.

    I do whatever I want, whenever I want. Whatever, I do what I want.
    Man, and here I thought I was just being stupid.
    Yea, fitting in and trying to appeal to an audience your whole life is just whack. Makes you fake. Uniform is a different story, but sacrificing personal tastes for what you think other may like? Lolworthy.

    Also, dig the jacket, Del. Needs more collar pop.

  5. #1405
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Man, and here I thought I was just being stupid.
    Well, personally speaking, I agree with you, so don't rule that out yet.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  6. #1406
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    11,983
    Yes'sir.

  7. #1407
    Some things just never look good.

  8. #1408
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,825
    Proof?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  9. #1409
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    but sacrificing personal tastes for what you think other may like? Lolworthy.
    Dude what people sacrifice personal taste for others all the time. Even you do that whether you realize it or not

  10. #1410
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    11,983
    I'm talking clothing-wise, which is basically another way of showing your identity besides your personality. You dress like everybody else, you are everybody else.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •