Page 296 of 432 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4314

Thread: What You Look Like Thread!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I put these wooden in this week after wearing ones made out of jade stone for a while.

And aww, Cletus is a grandpiggy? That's awesome! c:

Ooo, jade!!! I love jade! I wish my hair could hold beads! Do you just buy the beads at a crafts store?

Wait, Seef, how'd you manage to hide all of that. @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    Ooo, jade!!! I love jade! I wish my hair could hold beads! Do you just buy the beads at a crafts store?
    I just look around online. I google words like "10 mm hole stone beads" and look around the bead shops that come up. The jade ones pictured here are 8 mm (I have more of them in a little bag), I think, and the wooden O-rings below are around 15 mm (the wooden ones I have in previous photos are 12 mm). I put the jade ones on individual dreads, whereas the wooden O-rings are good for holding the ends of my hair when it's braided. (:

SPOILER! :

You can wear beads in straight hair, though! You can braid them in, or you can tease a small bit of hair and latchhook them on. Make sure to brush it out within a day or two, or else you'll end up having dreads like me, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    Wait, Seef, how'd you manage to hide all of that. @_@
    One elastic band to pull my hair back and a black headband for my bangs. It's what I do in the morning whenever I'm in a rush, because it's fast and it looks good. XD There are lots of ways to make my hair look like it's not what it actually is!
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 05-29-2012 at 06:31 AM.

That's surprisingly little work to get it to look so small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

I love how your is always sooooo... not typical. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    I just look around online. I google words like "10 mm hole stone beads" and look around the bead shops that come up. The jade ones pictured here are 8 mm (I have more of them in a little bag), I think, and the wooden O-rings below are around 15 mm (the wooden ones I have in previous photos are 12 mm). I put the jade ones on individual dreads, whereas the wooden O-rings are good for holding the ends of my hair when it's braided. (:

You can wear beads in straight hair, though! You can braid them in, or you can tease a small bit of hair and latchhook them on. Make sure to brush it out within a day or two, or else you'll end up having dreads like me, haha.
    Awesome, thanks!! I not the great at braiding, though, but i can try!

Jai: I look a little masculine when it's pulled back, but I'm not sure if I actually care. XD
    Outcast: Thanks. <3
    Jorgie: I have some straight hair left to show you how to put them in without braiding. I can do that for you, if you'd like~ (:

I'd love it if you did! In return, I had 11 new piglets born this morning and I've run out of names, if you'd like to name one

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Seef, how do you not destroy your fingernails on a daily basis. They're so long. o - o

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    I'd love it if you did! In return, I had 11 new piglets born this morning and I've run out of names, if you'd like to name one
    You should name them all Wilbur.