Page 142 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4314

Thread: What You Look Like Thread!

Are you saying that your entire personality is based upon your appearance

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    *Facepalms* No dude, no.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    We all wear jeans. We are all the same. Hivemind, go!
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon View Post
    On the "cool" conversation, man, what's up with ya'll? It's all relative. I'm with Gunz, if you think you look cool, who cares what others think, cause they're usually a bunch of stereotypical tools, right? I relished being mocked in school for how I dressed--cause it all got popular later, and all the preppies were trying to ask me for tips. I humored them, but was glad I did what I wanted.
    Yeah, people wearing what they want is cool, so long as they actually look good. I have friends who've dressed in unusual stuff (pirate clothing, leather jacket + white dress, denim hot pants + leggings, and a guy who wore a trenchcoat covered in sonic transfers + badges) and looked amazing, but I've also seen people of both genders who've worn weird, poorly-fitting, or just plain stupid stuff and looked terrible as a consequence. There's fashion and there's style, and while fashion is pretty easy to do, style takes practice and thought. And don't get me started on those dumbasses who think baggy jeans and hoodies are the height of cool...

I notice you're female. For some reason most women seem to have a better sense of how they look than most men, so I can see where you're coming from and why you'd come from there. It's a pity this forum is pretty loaded with young nerdy guys.

Post some pictures!

EDIT: Gunz, baby, I popped my collar just for you. I look like a supervillain or vampire, and although it would look okay if I stood around posing and wearing cravats all the time, this jacket is mostly just a nice warm thing for winter.

EDIT 2: Did someone say I looked like a spoiled rich kid? Because aside from my sweater (which was merino wool and thus pretty expensive [$70]; you can get synthetic imitations for about $30), everything I was wearing was really cheap. Shirts and polos from a mall shop will only set you back as much as a band t-shirt, and look way nicer.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 10-17-2011 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    *Facepalms* No dude, no.
    Cuz that's what it sounded like you were saying

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Bloody hell. I make much more sense talking than typing, I'll just leave this as is, and think I made a bit of sense somewhere lol.

wat

Your appearance is the only part of you that should be prioritised on appealing to others rather than yourself.
    At least, that's how I feel. It's no skin off my back what colours I wear. Thankfully, my favourite colours are purple and pink, and as a Winter I can pull those off like a boss. I don't care what clothes I wear, but it just so happens that long-sleeved shirts and jeans suit my build.
    If you look good in something, wear it.
    The best part is that if you look good, you feel good, and so the things you look good in will quickly become your favourites.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Proof?
    Men in assless chaps?

Just wear whatever you like. If you like a certain style go for it but learn about it and why you like it. Also if you are a chick I don't think it's a requirement for you to use makeup but if you are going to then study up on how to do it. That goes for guys too.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Dress for comfort, not fashion.