Oh man the one that's like right by my thumb took freaking forever, and was just a horrible experience I somehow made it through.
I mounted it on foam board, but the paper was white, and I wanted a solid black border. So I had to sharpie the whole front side of the board black.
Then I realized (due to my typography class teaching me stuff) that the black would show through and dim the whiteness of the paper, so I had to mount the piece to a blank piece of white printer paper, cut that out without messing up, and then mount that nicely on the board and hope for the best.
Just bad. But I learned something... And that's the story for today's pic!