Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Thanks slurpee! I think that Dikka said it to use more contrast and not to be afraid to experiment with colors! I love MT made me as i am today

So since im decent(aceptible =w= ) mine line-art, im gonna start doing paintings more often!

So in the beging of my journey i painted the:

Hangman's swamp!!! Kinda like it,,, might put some more effort into it
    Whadda you say people!?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

You have a lot of random stuff going on in your swamp. If not this piece, you may want to try to have a single focal point around which you build your picture in future paintings. Also a major thing that I've noticed is that the painting is basically all the same value. You may consider doing a few gray scale or monochromatic paintings before moving on to full color.

Going with what Nisaren said about the gray scale, lava makes light lawl. Thats some PRETTY COLD LAVA, BRAH.

Nah thats forgetting to erase the low-opacity layer-full of black =w=, so ok im gonna go and try and make a gray-scale pic!
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ged, have I commented on this thread?! o___O Woo, I am really falling out of step with MT lately!

But anyway, with new landscape is a good start. Just remember to use more highlights! Highlights, highlights, highlights. Because right now, you've got a lot of great elements going on in the piece, but it's hard to distinguish them because there's not enough variation in the shading.

Banned
    I love your drawings <3

@ C-Fox: xD i don't think you did but there is always a first, so MOAR shiny lighty parts? OK!!!

@ Lea: Daw! Thanks i dunno anyone else that likes my drawings except my little cousin xD Thanks!!!

Ok so i kinda didn't still do the Gray-scale pic but i will, in due time......sounds like me getting ready for homework =w=
    So i thought to give the Pimp thread a visit and pimp something up.......
    Wanted to pimp Shagiies Amazon blue captian general something girl......first i though it would be cool to experiment a little with line-art coloring, so i did it, then i thought it would be cool to make it like a future amazon captain commander thingy girl......and the it all spiraled down to this

I kinda like it........
    Problem?

Banned
    Me too and I can't get over HOW GOOD YOUR LANDSCAPES ARE!

So still playing whit my tablet now its kinda bugging me since it registers strokes even if it has no contact with the tablet but we are surviving.
    Kinda getting a little kinky here but meh it had to be done sooner or later....

need to do a bg soon......... so whats wrong except the fact that the poor guy is missing a hip.
    Problem?

Oh update, those are pretty intense scene (underwear!!!?) ^_^ about your tablet maybe you should check your sensitivity settings as it happen to me sometimes.