Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Hant: thanks! Keeping it on.....

Rabbidattack: I like it too

thanks!

Shadow: agreed and done it like this..it was easy and fast so why not -u-
    How about this???
    SPOILER! :

Demon....turtle...: Same as the ^ reply. Thanks here comes more

edit: just realiesd you two were talking about the redhead one -u-' my mistake...and yes i do agree with that too....next day im posting the polished version.

A wip of yet another desktop.

any major mistakes?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Ahaa, dont worry, but that one of the girl lying down deffo has the kinda effect I was thinking of! For the new WIP, The guy's head looks squished, like too thin. The horse's far leg looks a little thin seeing how muscley the one closest to us is BUT ive only ever drawn like one horse, so I may be completely wrong o.o

looks like this'll be a good one, look forwards to seeing an update!

I have to say that i disagree with the wideness of the head, but hey, maybe im wrong maybe you are wrong. Thanks for the input anyways. As for the horse leg, icant say for sure but i looked at an anatomy book and it seems that the horses leg
    SPOILER! :

have muscles only in the root of the leg....it kinda wierded me out.

Thanks shadow! Im counting on you for further critiques.

So a 30 min PAINTING...WITH NO LINE-ARTS!!! AND IT LOOKS PASSABLE!!! FUCK YeAH!!!

A birthday gift to a girl!!!
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Wow that looks great Ged and only in thirty mins? :O I wish I could paint to such a high quality quickly like that xD the only thing I think which could be worked on and i'm probably wrong but ill mention it anyway is the shading at the neck area around shirt, I think you could add some more shading down there and also in that gap between the shirt and the collarbone because it looks quite flat to me, but again i'm probably wrong :L

Lastly, you could add some shading on her hair where the shadow is being cast from the cat ears, there appears to be no shading or it's not very noticeable in my opinion. Hope this helped

Other than what Demonfyre already mentioned, I think I'd bring her right elbow a little lower & closer to the body, as well as softening up the detail on her neck - the lines there are quite hard and they seem to protrude more than they really need to.

But yeah, for half an hour's work, it's very impressive.

Oh wow, that is weird about the muscle lol. Maybe the problem is that the far upper leg seems to be very short, compared to where the bend of the knee is- though maybe most of it is hidden behind it, im not really an expert on horse anatomy haha! Also maybe it was his ginormous hair do that put my perspective off (:

the new pic is pretty cute. to add on what's already been said, i think maybe add a little more colour to the shading of the shirt, such as some blues? from what i've seen from other peoples' threads, just shading white clothing with pure grey makes it look a little dirty / flat, so adding other colours like browns etc can help that out. but deffinitely awesome for half an hour! the eyes are really cute. I hope she likes it

@Demon- THere is no right or wrong, only those who agree and those who disagree. I agree. Probably some more shading there and on the sleeve.

@Gaff-Agreed...they look like some sort of a zip line from the collar bone to the jaw. Also thanks.

@Shadow-Took what you said and put it into use.

Since i have concluded that the first try was a failure
    i tried one more time

Look shadow im using the blues for the shirt

And some fanart.....

Samurai champloo is awesome....

Mugen i s KICKASS....and sloppy....and hes a pig.....and he is lewd........and KICKASS.

So yeah im alive, back from the summer-sea-trip-with three friends, first time alone with n one responsible for me.
    It was pretty interesting. SMoked a cigar without chocking to death, drank some alcohol( didnt like any of those strong drinks(scotch/votka/rakija) but i love those chocolate liquors), met a nice girl, made out on the beach with her, smoked weed, woke up in a dumpster, with a tattoo, one finger cut off and missing my passport.....ok i was kidding from the woke up part. It was pretty good.
    Problem?

haha sounds like you had a great hol! aww the second attempt is really cute! and the blue shading works a lot better i like the style of the other pic too, with the long thin limbs. awesome toe drawing! i like the shading on his face too

No critiques from me, I just want to express how much I am in awe at your skills xD

Haha, sounds like one interesting holiday :P particularily the cigar part, how classy and sophisticated :P
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 08-26-2012 at 10:29 PM.

-Shadow: Thanks If you like the style then you should watch Samurai Champloo. A really good anime. Not long too... so it wont bite a huge chunk of your life in order to watch it.

-Demon: dude....the first one is something everyone can do. You too. Dont start envying me cuz of that little crap. Thanks though.

So.... Do you know that feeling when you should be finishing something important....but your just not hard-willed enough...so you do the second best thing....do something you dont need to do.
    Continuing with the 100 theme chalenge. The Magic girl.......... checked.
    Problem?