Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

That is looking pretty sweet! See blue is my favorite color hands down so it's just awesome...

I realise this post is just a bout an hour after my first one but GOD DAMN!!!
    AM I PROUD OF THIS!!! First painting i am really proud of It somehow makes me think of and underwater policeman.... ALso Cora you are awesome, because you like blue color!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

haha thanks man Once again I really like this! I'm not sure exactly how to word this, but I really like how sharp the edges of the front of the head are. Its just so crisp and clear haha Also liking the glint in his eye. Can't comment on any proportions or technical mecha/robot/alien stuff since I'm not very experienced with it, but it looks great to me!

Ahoj ljudi! So i've been doin' some pimping and here are the two latest.....tell me whadda ya think?

Some kind of a girl with guns that Arslan requested pimped...
    I think i screwed up the cheek...also pay no attention to the Background....i had no more will.....

And Bacons monk warrior thing....on which i forgot the insignia on the head.....sorry bout that bacon....
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

MWAHAHAH DOUBLE POST!!!.....Sorry guys just took pics of my trad work...PREPARE FOR THE ONSLAUGHT!!!
    SPOILER! :
    Firstly just some sketches:
    practicing ugly stuff and inking

This was supposed to be yet another comic project......it failed...

An idea....rapper yoda with his bitchezz and beat boxer darth vader...... there was a striper palpatin planed but i never came around that part....

Finished watchin madoka magica....quite an experience... Unfinished Kyoko Sakura....

Something i was proud of...yet i fucked something up along the way....Called it "The battle of dancers"

Joker & batman ketches and one finished.

If anyone played Batman: Arkham City he'll know these Characters

A succubi and a demon sketch

Bruce lee dragon

profile of my friend...i was supposed to draw him as a Skyrim bandit....too lazy..'

Pretty lady doodle.

Micky mouse...in a ....dark....kinda disturbing way..

an incident i wittinessed in the hospital....with some exaggerations.

little creepy man....

an inked mecha...first that i am proud of.

Jedi v.s. Sith battle sketch

On of the Charas in "Strangers Wisdom" Ghost

and inked orc...of which im quite proud of. Some mistakes with legs which my pals from comic-art classes pointed out.

and for the end...a dirt-bag santa!!!

th-th-that's all folks.... So tell me whadda ya think? please?.......

Also sorry for the bad quality...just took the pics with my phone
    Problem?

Gedeon. I love your art. I really do. I can see that you draw quite a lot. I better step up my game so you don't leave me in the dust @_@. That rapper yoda made me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    o - o Geez.

Some of your traditional work is insanely impressive. There're too many pics for me to really be able to critique anything, and also I hate trying to comment on stuff that's sideways, but I just wanted to say nice job.

I'm just here to add to all the other platitudes :3

Man, you rock so hard, it's not even funny! I love you stuff! And that smoke thing, DUDE. I love you for posting that website :3 Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I'm really crazy right now, but I just want to say seriously, your art, inspirational.

No real critiques. Hope the mods let me slide -.-
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

YESSSS. TITS AND CANNONS AND MONKS AND MONSTERS OH MY.

Yaaaay! Comments =D

@Jai Then i am your newest rival!
    @Tay o//w//o impressive eh? Well thats a confidence booster! Also in this new post all pics are as they should be so no excuses for not critiquing here!!! >
    @Blue-Dragon....and do you know who helped me here!? Go back to the past pages...your one of those Thanks!
    @Sly Hey i had two requuests for tits by two awesome dudes....how could i not draw the m

So! Guess what....

ANOTHER TRAD SKETCH DUMP!!!!
    SPOILER! :
    Elf lady/rougeI concluded that her left shin is too flat/shaded, and the neck is too short.

Since one of my friends hooked me on Katawa Shoujo i''ve been sketching them for a while now.

Nerdy mage girl. Ear too near the face....what else?

Gayish troubadour...
    Wierd hand joints and he would fall over if he was standing like that. WHAT ELSE!!!???

A girl i saw in a bus....all leather and darker clothes.....and such a GOD-DAMN BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!
    ...that i unfortunately couldn't draw on paper in a moving bus ( i doubt i could do it even if we were still).

robo woman....reminds me of Deus Ex

Sketches of people in the bus.

I have started playing Tohou with a friend and i kinda like it. And some sketches of what i associate two of my friends with.

A lovey-dovy couple making out...
    ..which was requested by a girl i know...

a fudged up sketch of a remake....Big hands, manly anatomy screwed up legs. what else?

and unfortunately only one color work. still just a sketch but i like the colors on the guy! Also it has the face Kasey redesigned....and i love it

WHAT SAY YOU PEOPLE Whadda ya think!?
    Problem?