Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I like but her head and her facial features seem to be on two different angles. The right side of her face (Our left) is protruding to much for the angle of her eyes nose and mouth. I think a higher cheak on that side would fix it visually for me because it looks like her face was ment to be facing head on at the viewer.

Cora: Thanks Although the sig would be cooler if it could be seen more clearly but meh....

Hell_B: ...since i played Katawa Shoujo ._. ......... i kid i kid. You do know whats a bust don't you?
    SPOILER! :
    Wait bad example!!!
    SPOILER! :
    thats better

Sly: Look up for the reason in my recent tendencies to cut people up.

Psy: I think its just me playing around with stylsation but i do see how i could benefit from pulling the cheek up. Thanks for stopping by man

ok.....SKETCH DUMP!!!

SPOILER! :
    Some oldies that i MUST finish!

A friend told me to watch Shiki....i did......

I liked it. ITs pretty good,dark, realistic and it makes your mind think ( a very rare case for me) also it makes you never want to visit a doctor again. Look it up you'll thank me later.

The same friend told me to watch Puela Magica Madoka....Magica? ...and i did.

Now this one is a trap....and i won't spoil the surprise!!! if you watched it, you did at least something right in your life..... and if you didn't.....go watch it ....you'll thank me later.

Now i was really skeptical about this Visual novel called Katawa Shoujo. The same friend told me to read/watch it/hear? it so i thought ''Heck i trust his judgment''....i thought cuz he said it was romance/slice/of/life i wouldn't like it, since i didn't really delve into the genre...but man!!! The music....the romance...the touching storys.....i FRIKIN LOVED IT!!!
    SO i wanted to do ( I WILl DO!!! I just need to move my sorry ass away from the bed!!!) some fanart...still doing it...
    Some painting practice along the wy...i swear im hopeless without lines that tell me where shit starts and where shit ends.

And since i was inspired with Twilight....yes twilight....i did this

There are supposed to be big captions that go something along the lines
    ''Alucard.......cuz the only thing that shines from him is his gunshots'' Or something like that. I have no problem with the movie. I think it was made mostly for girls and geys....it has two handsome guys that are half naked half/all the time...chasing a girl. Pretty much a girls dream, and geys...well they just need to replace the girl with a guy and viola. The problem i have that it has to use vampires...and change them to an awful degree.... Vampires don't sparkle in the sun....they die in a extremely painful way.....Movin on.

And now newer stuff!

Another friend told me to watch the avengers....still didn't watch them.
    BUT i did a fanart of Cap America and i like the new style i coughed up!

THe cell shading is still raping my mind!!! I have a feeling i fudged up the legs and the size of the feet. Anything else?

A sketch for a contest! A group made a manga and i gues the best way to promote it is to have contest that include money as the prize Nice thinking!

I liked the perspective and some minor details but since the composition sucks i need your help guys n girls!!! What should be done to make me win!! >: D Or if you don't want to help me achieve such shallow goals help me be a better artist

Also the pic above inspired me to do something big with my charas.....

Still just a sketch....and does any of you guys know a quick way to do a cool bg...(Ego, Cype where are you guys QAQ?)

And drawing myself a new bg....with ...again...one of my own charas.

...i hate how i always sketch out the chara......line out the chara....and only then do i remmeber to start sketching the BG!!! FUUU!

Well taht was quite a post...a lot of me bitchin and a few sketches and one finihsed piece....damn...

So whadda ya think peeps?

Oh well guys tell me what did you like, what should i fix and thanks for stopping by
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

For the contest pictures, the biggest problem I can see is that there is no focus in the picture. It would probably be better if there was some central action in the picture and everyone reacting (or not reacting) to it. Can be easily done by just making it take up more real estate on the page. As for backgrounds... it helps if you have an idea for the setting. After that all there is to do is to draw it out. Drawing backgrounds or landscapes/environments is the same as drawing anything else - you need to practice to get good at it.

Looking pretty good though, I really liked the coloring you did for the bust of the girl. Keep going with it, I'd love to see a full piece (full body and background) like that.

Ged's a pro

Nis: Thanks mate!!! I spoke to a few other people and its agreed i lack good focus! THanks!

Sly: Daw thanks man! I don't consider myself a pro yet. Im a bit above average. Why do i sound so cocky when i say that.....

Anyways in a pause of comming up with a good piece for the contest i practised value...and a little bit of bg too

Still didn't finish the bg since i cant seem to get it right ....but hey...practice makes ULTRA GOOD ARTISTS THAT CAN SELL SHIZZ ONLINE!!!

...so yeah....more practice.
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

You're either using a brush with variable opacity, or just with a low and static opacity right? Try setting it between 90-100 static, block in the values you want in the spaces you want them and then blend them as you want. It is much quicker than washing up the values. I would recommend you use a larger brush too. Wow, I just made a whole crit based on brushes... I hope you'll forgive me

Bah! Using 100% brushes is too mainstream!

I kid i kid! Well if everyone says i should do it that way i shall try it....again.
    But i seem to be scared of trying to block in stuff so hard at the begging. Oh well....thanks Rubisko.

Sooo.......We have that NEW Bikini saimoe thing....and of course i enrolled
    a wip
    So what i see wrong is the legs. They seem rather twisted....i think its the but cheek that is over pronaunced? Anything else?

Also i tried my hand at 3d moddeling pretty FUN

Gunz i have a problem ....sculptris alpha 6 cant export images....only some other kind of 3d files.....any tips? Also Gunz ( or any other peeps on mt that have experience with 3d moddeling) do you use the symmetric tool a lot...or is it just noobs like me that use it?
    Problem?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    DID SOMEBODY CALL!?

Ahh, Sculptris can indeed export images, but it's hidden away. Follow these steps to get an image export, it's quite simple. You can even change the DOF effect.

Look right under your brush strength bar, you'll find a button that says Options.

You'll notice four buttons on the right side of this new menu: Background, Fog Background, Save Depth, and Save Image. Save Image is what you want.

Click Save Image and you'll be given the option to save an image as a .PNG or .JPG.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Thanks! Also you didn't answer the other question. Do you use the symmetric tool thingie!??

So i did a piece for this years school magazine .... i think i went too far...

Any critiques will be rewarded with a loud cheer from me .......
    Problem?

That picture is incredibly awesome and mad xD sorry for the lack of critiques :/