Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Ooooh Gedeon Have I told you how much I love your traditional art? ... guess I just did... Love the new face on the guy in color, the shoulders on his jacket look a bit too - but thats almost definitely just me. The sketches of people on the bus and the minstrel player are awesome! gotta admit though the robo girl's back leg throws me off. O.O aaaand I love the clothing on the first girl and the mage chica and *sigh* just a lot of love coming from over here, especially for the clothing designs you pick for the people.

Swish bro

Ged if it were up to me I'd take away your tablet and leave you with only pencils and paper.

There is that much of a difference.

Hot diggedydamn son; I mean srsly.. damn.

Man but some of us work really hard to try and close that gap we just can't help that we're tailored for traditional work Ged just keep bein yourself babeh

Whazz up peeeps!?

@cora- Daw thanks girl. The shoulder on the guys looks a bit .....Inflated.....maybe? true, true....The back leg of the robo girl is it seems a failed attempt of whats called ''dynamic proportions''.....oh well live and learn....THanks for the compliments and by all means speak everything on your mind about my drawings! if you think that something wrong with the shoulder of the color guy you NEED TO TELL ME OAO!!! Thanks again.

@Joosh- thanks i guess.....-v-' as Sly says the thing i am aiming for now is to pull of a sketchy messy style on my digital works....since to me at least, i t seems that when i do trad work, i am a lot more messy and free. While at my digi works i clean everything and it needs to be perfect which, is in my case, pretty damn hard to do.....thanks for the compliments and for visiting

@Sly- I know how you feel my brotha......One day we shall take our tablets and reach THE LEVEL OF GODS!!! one day.....one day soon...

So in order to keep this thread from oblivion i shall post something here.

Black Betty....

i think/know i screwed up the face, especially the nose....>A
    Also if you have the time and will, stop by this thread http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...0994#post80994 and help me if you can.....it would be really appreciated
    And ,i'm not sure if you would really want this,BUT you might get a request drawn by me.... Nice right.....right?....
    Last edited by Gedeon; 04-11-2012 at 09:46 AM.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

looks sexy

Then it did what it was supposed to do

Ok so since im having a hard time coming up something to draw, and not being able to continue with the comic(please guys help me with the design TAT) i started the 100 theme challenge again!

A sketch for the Lolita fashion challenge:

And a wip for the harajuku girl:

whadda you say guys? CnC is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Harajuku got some thick legs bro. Nice sketch tho

Her fingers are pretty thick for a girl, female's generally have more slender fingers and hands.

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    Indeed her legs do seem quite thick. I also feel like the hair line should be more curved so's to indicate the dimensions of her head.