Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

hey, I dunno what to say. your light reflects are awesome, implus, you have a smiley in your light source. So all in all I want to say koodos. and even give you a brownie. However, you are missing intencity in your light. The furthest away you are from the light source, the dimmer the light.

Because of this, the light on the hand should be brighter than the light on the chest. I see you did this within the chest, however, I would brighten up the hand even more and it will look good. Normally the lightsource is so bright that there are hardly any lines visible in the hand... This is so since the hand has ambient light (I think that's what it's called) meaning the light source is everywhere on the hand rather than in one direction.

Also, the foot is the same thing, the distance...

hope that helps

What up!?
    Maxx: Ok arite! I see what you did there! true. And so i did what was i suggested to do. As for the no lines thing, id say that the light im trying to isn't that strong so there should be at least some lines.

so a wip. I decided to finish this one, since i can't come up with good sketches.....and i have this .....thing that bothers me every time i don't finish something.
    SPOILER! :

but i wanted to try something new so...
    SPOILER! :
    TWO LIGHT SOURCES!!! i honestly don't know why i ereased that part.......still not done with the legs and the bg....and those funny light sources.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Gedeon, why were you holding out all this time on me?

You're improvement rate is astonishing. I'm really enjoying how you're trying out new things man!

Psssssst. How much do you draw everyday?

Is he wearing spandex?

Well now you changed it a bit since you have two light sources on PRACTICE. however, I think your lighting on the shoe is still a tad too harsh. I think 5% more blended into the shoe would make it look perfect (which shouldn't actually EVER happen since no one is perfect) so instead, GOOD JOB lol

with adding the red lightsource you actually increased it to Three (the ball in his hand, the red face and his emblem behind his belt (remember, even a glowstick that's dying is still considered a lightsource, so his emblem is a minor light source). Koodos on you to understand the principals and apply it to a dimmer light souce. Put his hand down and it would look like his contience (like Jimeny Cricket) is talking and the good side is winning! again Koodos

and PS:
    SPOILER! :
    I am colouring (coloring) your brownie point tonight so hopefully tomorrow night I will have it up and beautiful!

IIIm back And still no finished pics but that later during the show !!!

Jai: You know id give anything for a good entrance You should try out some new stuff too! i draw almost 2 hours a day, if im not drawing seriously then i at least doodle a bit in my note books Thank your comm and t! < read this REALLY quick! Yeah it doesn't work...

Sly: Yeah he is wearing spandex, bitches love spandex. xD i kid i kid! Its supposed to be some kind of a battle-nano-gentle suit For comfort during fights, but only on the inside !!! ZTHANK YOU FOR ZE COMMENTZS!!!

Max: XD LOL man i would kill myself if that was the finished coloring-feet/legs-part. it should be A) dimmer (as you stated ) B) it should follow the shape of the shoe and c) well............it should be a lot better A0A
    Also talking about Jimmy the cricket........ i think i killed him on my way back from school OAO Thanks man for critiquing and for the Kodoses!!!!

MORE WIPS AREN'T YOU SIMPLY OVERWHELMED BY JOY

Bg sketch ( new things YAY!! )
    SPOILER! :

still kinda wobbly and the perspective shall be tightened up! What else!!!??

HAYNRICH KERBERT!!! (forgot to mention his name earlier) Y U NO FINISH YURSELF!!!??? ( i haven't even started the feet yet !!!OAO )
    SPOILER! :
    The two flying ghosts are Eva and Ira! Haynrich's S.I.M.B.A.'s And you're thinking "WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE!!!???@@#$% Well i can't answer that, but i thought it was interesting !!! I use too many faces .......

Trying to do something like a painting......kinda.......well....not really but who gives a shiz!!??
    SPOILER! :
    The darker parts are the ones i need to "rectify". What else!!??

WOLF COLDHEART !!! ......cuz i started drawing all over the place and not finishing anything
    SPOILER! :
    I think that .......his legs are wrong, but i wont bother fixing those since they are already ....well finished... Anything else?

And my Goodfornoothiing dad asked me to do a holyday card for him to give out his friends......i'll admit that i couldn't resist. A rough sketch:
    SPOILER! :
    ...the troll face says: "Enjoy, party like its the end of the world.....oh wait."
    Last edited by Gedeon; 12-14-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Hey is that Pico?

I like the unfinished girl in the middle. The guy below her looks like he is thrusting because his hips are so far forward >_>

I must agree with Cloudy-Chan, Wolf Coldheart looks like he is humping air... not really fetching... or maybe he's doing The Bad Touch dance from Bloodhound gang (about 3:20 in the music vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

As for your glows (like in your past few posts) koodos on that!!! You seem to have it down pact.

With the girl in the middle, she looks good, however it seems to me that the bottom half of her breasts reflect maybe a b cup yet the top half reflect a c cup (I am no expert though). What I am trying to say is that the top half looks more full and big then the bottom half. Could just be me though.

As for your dog, funny stuff man!

keep up the awesome work

I think he looks schweet