Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Daw guys!!! From now on im gonna plead even more for crtiques derp!!! i kid i kid.

Nisaren: Noted! Did just that with the next piece About the soft brushes......well i don't actually use a lot of 'em, i just blur it a lot......i tried cell shading a few times.......ddn't work out so well but im gonna try it again sometime....

Maxx: Well don't think the two would be seen cuz of the shadows and the fabric but ok As for Leto id say that her shoulders are a bit undefined so it gives off the impression, will work on that. As for tit's, they seem blank cuz i didn't get to the shading part i try to do less and less stuff with black lines and more stuff with shadows. Thanks man every little bit helps!
    you do spolers by entereing this (ignore the dot's they are there so that t doesn't turn into a spoiler) [.Spoiler] insert whateve you want here [/Spoiler]
    OvO' a tutorial on how i do art.........well.....urmm.....no......... i didn't think anyone would be interested........ thanks

Jai: OWO Thanks mang!!! Im happy with the fact that i can shade properly!!! As for me being good from the start.......nah! Had a lot of bad colors, anatomy hiccups(still have proportion hiccups!) and i relied on detail to make my pic good.....now im bigger and better! Which i hope to prove n the SaiMoe contest

Ckyume: OAO LIES!!! NEVER ENOUGH CRITIQUES!!! Agreed that the (our left) her right foot is shizzed up. I think it should be more flat on the bottom and that the lightng isn't correct! And for the hair, same as the blonde guy, i honestly don't know what made me think that it was a good idea to do the hair in a dffrient style then the rest of the pic.....But gotta admit i loved(n both pc's) how the hair came out. But yeah it should have had defining lines as Bacon and thee said. Thanks Cykume, keep em commng

Bacon: As stated upstairs, agree that the hair should have had some black lines........_. so why didn't i do it......no idea....
    Glad you like him

And n the rest of the news:
    Finally got myself to do it!!! Seen people do that dA high-school thing so i really wanted to do it myself!!! Kinda screwed up.......the whole point was to be in dA hghscool that has its own uniforms
    ........ ._. .......... what can i say i (completely forgot) am at a rebellious age. Oh and look it actually resembles me
    So people shall i pleed for crtques or are you gonna lay em on me on your own
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Make a high-res pic! I wanna see his sugoi backpack! >:D

I really like this last one! It's very clean, and crisp--very well done. Plus, I love the colors: they all compliment each other very well.

Only critique I can really give...hm...there's something about his left arm (our right) that to me looks a bit off. I think his shoulder may be a little out of joint, or maybe his elbow just needs to be out more. I dunno. But I like it all otherwise. Oh, you might also make the bulge where his hand's in the pocket stick out a little more. Maybe. It's up to you.

I like the way you do faces: you have some really nice expressions on your characters! Very good!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

About the soft brushes......well i don't actually use a lot of 'em, i just blur it a lot
    I kind of lump Blur in with Soft Brushes, I use both sparingly which I would recommend for you unless you're going for the super smooth plastic airbrush look. I find I have better results and control doing my blending with low opacity brushes.

I AM ........ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Sly: Thanks man it was my favorite backpack ...........then it decided that it doesn't want to support my books and it literally snapped! So what did you mean when you mentioned these "high-res" pic's ?

Blue-Dragon: Agreed that the shoulder is popping out of its rightful place! Will be more careful about arm placement next time! Thanks for the compliments

Ni: Well im kinda fusing together a low opacity pen-tool, Large-sized airbrushes and a little bit of blur. One day i will reach your level! >: D

Well here are some sketches!

Just something to keep me on the edge.........kinda......These are ideas i plan to finish when i have practiced enough BG's. I want to redesign some of my chara's Battle gear.
    So if you see anything that is REALLY out of order please tell me
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

That guy is just too fast @_@

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ooh, the shading and line style are really REALLY awesome together. I like the juxtaposition of hard, tapered lines with a lot of movement alongside the soft shadowing. owo

Hey PEOPLE!!!!
    Its a me again!!!! Yeah so i've been doing good lately, concerning my drawing........on the other hand my health and personal life is going down the drain...... Been sick for about four days.....would be completely ok, if i wasn't scared of shi*ing ( it hurts......) And i didn't go out in 6 days or so( except 2 days of school_) and so im all alone and depressed........sorry for that....but you guys are the only thing's that i may communicate with (that aren't my family) so ill stop right now. OK DRAMA-QUEEN-CRY-BABY-EMO-BITCHIN time over!!!

Sly: He's so fast he's going to run into you!!! OoO!!!

C-Fox: I like it too......i feel like i should just clean it up a little and leave it at that... but naaaaah....im gonna go and fudge it up!

So as i said in the Emo-speech up there i feel like my drawing skillz are progressing yay's !!! so im practicing a bit more instead of just trying to finish every piece i start So here is some practice that i just might color

SPOILER! :

edit: nope wait thats the wrong one (derp im gonna leave it there anywayz! )

HERE IT IS!
    SPOILER! :

SO this is some Light source practice! What is wrong!? i think his left(our right) foot is either wrongly drawn, or that i could fix it with some different shading? What else!!!!??? SAY IT!!!??? I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW OAO!!!!
    Problem?

Jesus what program did you use for that it just looks BAM awesome

oWo thanks man! i just used
    Problem?