Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

So yeah i tried practicing painting.....................and as i was finishing the no color practice bus i realised one thing

I DIDN'T PAINT IT!!!!! I even forgot to erase the line of the sketchy stuff(line-art actually........ that's not supposed to be used in paintings right -w-) and yeah kinda bummed out i cant make shapes out of shades and highlight's with out line-art. Anyone know a good "for dummies" kinda tut for painting digitally, also if any of or esteemed colorists and painters would add a tip, link to a tut i would be really gratefull. It seems my time to look at a tutorial came. T.T

also
    @ckyume thanks ^-^ yeah the puberty teen in me kinda lashed out on that pic. As for the tablet settings im not sure. first it stooped, then it started doing it again. Fiddled around the settings stooped again(but i need to press harder, compromise) so hopefully it will stay as it is. Thanks for the concern.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I'mma need to see some titties, it your mission to draw some titties.

Well i had some sketches for ever and since i started school iv been drawing some more sketches during breaks, so i wanted to compeare them.
    These are the old ones(they are more complex being that they aren't just sketches(and some look better then the newer ones)):
    Samurai for the 100 themes(sketch)

Robo-something practice.....with a BANANA

Stella (old finished line-art) good lord i neeeeeeed to get a scanner.

Apoc (old line-art)

Suzzy (old line-art)scaaaaaaannneeeer!!!!

Well this one i like! Wolf (old line-art) holy shit! OAO I DID A MINOR BG!!!

Some guy i still haven't a name for(and old sketch btw) and his S.I.M.B.A. Holy Mary Alpha
    BAAAD QUALITY GARG >A<

Ghost! (old line-art pretty good one)

Hugh and his S.I.M.B.A. munching on the poor sod (old lie-art)

And now the new ones

Suzzy sketchy line-art thing

Apoc new line-art not finished

Haynrich not finished

Earlly EARLLY sketch of Stella

and to top it off

A caricature of me

So tell me guys whic ones you like the better. The older ones? Or the newer ones?
    And say anything you think i should fix with the new ones. Whadda ya say!?

edit: FUDGE!!! It seems i fucked something up and now almost all of 'em are rotated......>A< GAAAARGH!!!

Edit edit: JUST FOUND OUT THAT SUTARI'S BIRTH-DAY IS TODAY AND IN A QUICKY (30 min)
    I DREW A GOLEM FOR HIM WANNA SEE
    SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Gedeon; 09-15-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: CELEBRATION!!!
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Wow some updates! I see you draw with paper and pencil youre on the right track and liking those stylish clothings, now for my two cents you need to include more feet and some shadings too.

.....i just rolled down and i noticed.......none of them have.............legs ._. ....................ooooooooook......and the one im about to post also doesn't have legs............awkward........ok from now on more legs, and as for shading i thought i used enough (the amount im using now are the newer ones, the older ones didn't have shading at all XD) So im practising p---p-p-pai--painting!!!! One of the scariest thing for me.......so iwas practising with this today and im working on it too long so im gonna jump on something else!
    Problem?

Not too bad Ged. The only suggestion I have is more process based. I'm not sure how you go about doing the painting, but you may consider starting with a dark silhouette of what you're painting and then adding lighter tones to it. It's much easier to go from dark to light than the other way - you don't need to paint every little detail out this way as the viewer can infer more details that may be lost in the shadows.

I came for tits don't disappoint me Ged

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I came for tits don't disappoint me Ged
    This is TWO requests you've gotten for tits Ged, you can't disappoint the fans!

=w=' What fans? xD Anyways im gonna draw you guys some "tits" later ( i promise). But first i need to ask what to fix on this(except the legs and the arms those are still to be defined. The face is gonna get some tweaks as well. The only stuff i feel comfortable are the chest area and the hair. Good lord i can't believe how much harder it is to draw real MANGA face's now! This is my half of an art trade with Fenn, also im doing it for painting practice.
    Last edited by Gedeon; 10-01-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    Problem?

Well kill me but i liked this version more then the swimsuite one

got lazy at the legs and feet part.............

Well at least its all painting at it looks decent, gotta try doing bg's this way. Whadda you say guys?! Good, bad, disgusting!?
    Problem?