Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Haha I'm loving the design on this. There are a few things you still have time to change though. His legs seem a bit too short, I would lengthen them so it doesn't look so awkward. It also seems he's off balance, so draw a line where his feet should meet. That'll keep everything on the same plane. Try conforming the suit to his body more, so it will flow better. And give a go at lengthening his arm holding the card.
    Great details man, you should definitely finish this up. I got my eye on you.....

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Other than what GunZet already pointed out, I'd like to say also the char's right shouer shouldn't be that short with that kind of view (unless he really arcs his shoulders painfully back). His right feet would look better if they are longer.

Still, sweet design. Reminds me of some kind of crazy voodoo tarot reading man.

Well finished the MAGIC-MAN ...............what!? its original!!!..........-_-' anyhows

GunZet: Ok so i did some changes about the arm and the legs( although saphira says that they are still short( TAT) i was positive that they are just enough) I admit that i didn't dare add any more folds or change the flow of the clothes......O.e' clothes scares the shit out of me, so i was happy enough to leave it the way it was, but thanks anyways! You posted again here YAAAAAYS!

LadyK: Thankees! ........good lord that sounded dumb. I tried shifting the shoulder a bit to the left and adding some shading to it so it seems to be more in front.....-_-' *sigh* but in the end it looked like he has wings O.O' So i turned it back....still thank for pointing that to me.i think that the main problem were the stitches on te sleeve.

so here it is

So any thoughts. Kinda screwed it up with that *behind* smoke stuff -v-' <-----i abuse sweating smiley's.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

HELLO PEEPS!!!! IM here to show you that im alive and that i have been drawing n stuff but SCHOOL WAS MORE IMPORTANT!!! HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS DAD! >: D Anyways i have some noteboock sketches in the meantime i have this sketch of a MECH THINGY OoO!!!!! I KNOW!!! ME AND A MECH (its more a kind of a human android but whatever it has machanical parts! OWO!!!!)

So!? A mech human that looks promising eh!?
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Well the serb is back yet again to try and keep this thread alive by spaming you with wip of that robo dude from before ENJOY!!!

I hate bg-s!!!!!! And for the first time im trying to do the line art with the brush tools and not the line/art tool from SAI. It takes up too much time for me when i use the line/art tools so im trying to see if i could go with at least a bit of that quality line art tools and put in some more faster methods.
    Problem?

Ok me again ! ...........=w= why is everyone so gloomy all of a sudden Anyways did a cool girl with colors that look cool. I got some self-confidence boost when my mom said that my coloring is better, i didn't belive her since she is my mom and all so im looking for your opinion's.
    Did i improve since i got here ( i can draw noses and eyes better and i can shade to a medicore so thats a win in my book ^w^) So here it is and tell me what you think!? ......please.....
    Problem?

DID MEH FIRST PAINTING!!! Of course it sucks bit still its a first one!!! YAYS!!!

Its supposed to be Apoc........=w= but it doesn't look like him.... still i didn't draw anything! I just slapped on the colors right away (EXTREMELY hard for me) !!!! Also forgot to say its sloppy cuz it was done in 34 mins!
    Problem?

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    I like this picture of the girl. However, I do have a few things I'd like to mention:

Colouring - The shading is very light and feels as though it lacks a specific light source. Try defining the shadows a bit more and don't just shade with a darker colour -- experiment with the saturation and hue as well as the value.

Anatomy - Her upper arm gets much too narrow from the grey straps to the elbow, her rib cage and breasts could probably use some more definition, and her belly button should be rounder, higher and more centered. As for the crotch area... it should really be more of an upside-down "U" shape. The thighs seem a bit flabby considering her size and the tightness of her jeans. Try googling "tight jeans" for some refs.

I really like her tattoo and necklace. Her facial anatomy is also really interesting, though you may want to watch out for the mirror effect (drawing one side of a face and then flipping it). As human faces are actually asymmetrical it can look a bit artificial and it's easy to mess up the placement of features.

Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post

Fenn
    I came into this thread just to post "You just got Serbed!"

But I'm glad I did. Great art, and that painting, although a little bit too soft, looks promising.

Well thanks for the comments!

Tay: Ok so next one has to have more defined and darker shadows(to define the light source) GOT it! Thanks
    As for the anatomy, i think that the arm is ok, concerning that women have (sometimes) even thinner arms. I looked up some models on the google and it seemed ok. The "u"crotch is a something of a mystery to me since when i saw girls wearing tight jeans(im not a perv......well not a big one) it seems that it isn't as upwards as i thought before(the cloth folds) (except if they wear laytex, never seen a girl with one of those, yet!!!) so it seemed all right too . As for the belly button, it makes sense,thanks for mentioning it. The face was purposely as symmetrical as possible! I tried to put the beauty to the MAX! thanks for the input!

Fenn: i thought i got serbed when i was born OAO!!! Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment! The painting is a mess! BUT its my first mess EVAH!!! so im glad it ain just a blob, but as you said im gonna try and define it more. Thanks for the comments!

Anyways started with that 100 themes challenge! i got the first one done and i got the line art for the second tell me whada ya think ?

the chibi!......its me of course but im not as half as cute. =w=

And the moe girl. Im not all that familiar to drawing moe but here's a first!

So what do i need to change?
    Problem?