Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

ME AGAIN!!! Just some fanart of aeden. Hs hamahhkis(the girl from MOB) OC!

I know its messy ^-^' ...im bad with shi painter.....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Everyone is addicted to Aeden... O____O

For crits his right arm (our left) seems a little too short. His left arm (Our right) looks odd at the arm pit. It's supposed to be a concave but you've made it look like a convex. I suggest trying to get rid of the "bulge" look of the arm. The last thing is that his right pant leg (Our left) looks a lot wider than the opposite. These are just minor details though, as this drawing looks very good as it is. It looks like you've improved quite a bit as well, so keep it up. I look forward to seeing new drawings. c:

well i felt kinda left out when everyone drew him but me.....anyhows your right i dont how could i have missed the right(our left) arm O.O i feel amaizingly DUMB! ...yeah the arm pit gave quite a night ^-^' darn the saggy pants! IL be more awere of arm pits in the future1 Thanks OZ!!!!

well i noticed that i dont do chibi or cute art so much as befor so i tried doing some chibi thing but.......

O.o....OoO.....@.O no matter how you look at it it doesnt look like a chibi....darn T.T!
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I never had a hard time doing chibis so I don't quite understand what makes them difficult for some people. My only other comment is that the hair seems to be really flat on his head here. Even buzz cuts have some volume, albeit not much.

One simple way to do a chibi is to just draw two circles of roughly the same size (or you can make the top circle a little bigger), the top will be the head and the bottom is the size of the body. The body can be simple or complex depending on what you want, but most people spend the majority of the time on drawing the head. At any rate, if this isn't making sense just look up a tutorial for chibi/superdeformed on Deviant art or the web in general.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    the sink is IN the stove? how does anything get hot?
    Chibis have more squashed faces and much shorter bodies but this is a good go at it. Ive heard that chibis are 3 heads high (4 is a childs height) but i think its all a matter of prefrence. the hair seems overly detailed compared to the rest of the face and body.

Thanks Oz, nisaren and psy,YEah im kinda a lame with chibis TwT......oh well.....and erm.....the sink is......erm......shalow? ok i got no excuse for that one ^-^'
    well here is some sketchy sketsh that i did in a half an hour....i know thats quite a bit of time for speed doodeling, but its an acomplishment for me.

i kinda like the scetchy uncomplete feeling.....that and the fact that i cant make fluid crispy lines.....>W

I also like the sketchy/incomplete feeling. Reminds me a bit of the 2D art in Infamous (the in-game comic shots). Plus, the mood of the picture really fits with it. I'd suggest making the BRONE a little messier to fit, though.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FINALY GOT SAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLL YEAH!!! SO PUMPED THAT I COULD DRAW FOR DAYS..........but i wont cuz its 4 am here and my dad will kill me when he sees me still drawing Well my first sai art!!!

of cours since im still doing the manga this is a simple reference of one of the main charas......i would ask anyone with time and will to redraw her with more details if they want to....i got lazy....when i was supposed to do them... SO if any of you have some ideas how to make this chara a little bit more unique pls tell me, show me sugest me!

testing out sai....
    Last edited by Gedeon; 04-10-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    Problem?

Looks great! Very impressive composition.

Have you tried Sai's line art tools yet? They're pretty amazing too... great program.

your dad will kill who? you? anyway you're doin much better than me on the first try in SAI here is my very first coloring in this awesome software XD
    the girls too, I just started to get the hang of it, but steadly I'll be able to draw decent girls too
    Rollin over the \/\/0RL|)