Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Fuck Gedeon how are you getting so fucking good

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    *does not draw you a red line b/c I just got powned*
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

It's kind of hard to jump in after these works have been critiqued already. For one, you've definitely improved since the last time I've been on here. Which, well....is a long time.

Second, I like the style you've got going (albeit it's a teensy bit offensive to other females but I realize it's probably made for the satisfaction of other males). The pic underneath the profile of the...serbian (?) guy is veeeery nice, I hope you finish it.

A few notes...
    I agree with what I've seen while skimming other comments. You seem to be putting a lot of effort into coloring and special effects but not necessarily making sure that your anatomy is in place first. You're very, very close but for example, in Mami's piece her hands seem too tiny and her eyes are lopsided with extremely thick lineart. Her chest also seems odd...I don't know if it's just the size compared to her face or how low they seem.

Anyway, keep going I'll be really happy if you draw more males~~~

BWAHAHAHAHA GEDEON I'M GOIN' BACK THROUGH YOUR THREAD AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAN

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you're afraid of needles?"
    "IT'S YOUR BOOBS, YOU BIMBO!!!"

Nedostajali ste mi maderfakersi! So im back, and hopefully ill draw more. So imma post one day one pic( since ive been posting stuff to dA, i wont post stuff from there(only the ones id like to get critiques)) So one day one pic here i go. Nice to be back and to see that you guys are still alive!

night_out_by_gedeongedza-d6rv6ds.jpg
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Well if no one's gonna say anything I might as well. The change from the first to last page of the thread is epic, lol. Good on you.

The comp is nice and easy to follow, spiraling out from the middle. The only thing that kind of stands out as a weird hiccup would be where the door frame lines up with the edge of the picture, you should try avoiding that since it leads the eye off the image somewhat.

Looks like there's a lot of intensity in the red lighting from above, the light coming from that jacket is almost straight red. But I'm sort of distracted by the left side again, with the blonde guy's head. I'm looking at a room with people inside, and a red light. the red shines on to the table, the people and the walls, strongly. Everything it shines on also reflects some of the red light, yeah? I would think that there's some red light on the blonde from the reflections in the room, so it seems like his upper body is being placed outside color wise, where the colors are more gray and cool.