Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

DOUBLE POST!!! Yeah..thats how i roll....dont ban me ....please...

Anyways there was some pimmpin + desire to draw + missin of a community - the common sense to study the things ill need to do on the test tommorow = THIS!

I like it.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Gedeon, dawg, just a quick piece of advise, it seems to me that you are doing a mistake that i did years ago.
    You drew a lot, which is great, but it looks like you are not focusing on the fundamentals. Such as Anatomy, perspective composition, ets. Its almost like drawing for the sake of drawing without any motive to improve.

heres a suggestion, take this image and flip it, all the mistakes will jump out at you.
    Try going back and pimp your pimp, but this time around try to nail the anatomy, etc.
    I did this before in the past, i dont want it to happen to you dawg D:
    Last edited by doghateburger; 12-07-2012 at 08:07 AM.

I knew there were a lot of mistakes. If you look carefully, you can see which charas i did first, and how the anatomy starts to detirorate. XD Agreeed....ill do it again Fog-senpai-sama-dono.
    Also thanks for commenting.....nice to see you alive.

And to keep my poor thread from oblivion heres some fan-art!!!

Who doesnt like dead-pool!?

This was supposed to be a t-shirt design...then i remebered that marvel owns deadpool.......too bad.
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Yet another double post! Lets see how many i can stack up!

walpaperssss!

I didn't draw apoc in quite some time... also im practicing using textures to make my artsy stuff look artsyer-er-er...er

BIG BUUUTS

really like this one. Although i hate the fact that i couldn't do a better job at making a reflection on the floor. oh well...BIG BUUT!!!
    Problem?

I am loving the bottom drawing

Yes, that bottom picture's really nice! On the male profile, I think the back of the head's a bit small; the hair seems to curve in just a bit too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    You seem to focus on rendering and special effects here...

HOWEVER

Don't get lazy with the anatomy. There are serious problems with the dude's head, as is obvious. Things are way too elongated and his skull is puny... not to mention his chest is basically a square (i.e., not a chest at all, but a blob)
    The black cat, while slightly better, has HUGE legs/hips in comparison to her shoulder and such. Plus her torso is twisted in such an odd way for a human... I don't know

Sketch in some roughs before you start adding detail to the figures. Get the form right, THEN worry about... well, all the cool stuff.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Demon- Glad you do

JJJ-Im not sure what you mean... -u-' Are you talking about the back of the head?

Ani-rebel- Could you do me a favor and do a red-line for me? It seems that i really fucked up his head...but im just not seeing it.... It really appriciate it.

Anywhore here are some thigs i was suposed to do for my mates ....ad i was late.......like really really late......but hey...I DID THEM!!!...At least.

Kyoko!!!

Almost happy wit everythig....the thigs that bug me are
    -deformed Kyubei
    -Weird kees

Mami!!!

Oh good lord i hate that face...probably gonna do it all over again.... For some reason i couldn't do this one in the Madoka Magica style.''
    Gripes with this one:
    -Hands
    -That horrifying face

So what do you guys see thats bad? Whatta ya think?
    Problem?

Yes, I was talking about the back of the head (lower part mainly) Sorry for not being specific.

These new ones are really cute!

On the first, the ears are a bit low. her hand is connected at a weird angle (the hand on the right that is). Her jacket, under the breast, should have some more shadows and darker shades.

On the second, the far eye should be a bit higher and the thighs aren't the same thickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

I believe that the key thing to consider when drawing stuff stylized is to maintain at least the main functionality of the object you are drawing. Just as Izzy said somewhere above here, if you want to improve from here on you need to do the heavy homework. As it is now you draw a lot, but whenever you encounter a problem you guess instead of doing your research. If you don't understand what the things you draw are supposed to do it will generally not look very solid.