Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Enter the den of a Serb.

Naw thanks for even watching demon

so me trying( really really hard) to paint.....
    SPOILER! :
    KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    If anyone (that is good at painting) has some spare time some day of some week of some moonth, could they please show me some tips and knowhows ong the GB.....please....

and one thing i liked.....
    SPOILER! :

SPIDEY-ZOMBIE !!!!
    I go to a comic workshop, and there we have a friend who works as a translator for the cinemas, so he convinced them to let us (the comic/workshop team) have free tickets to some of their movies premiers if we draw promotional art at each premier Its great! People come and ask of you to draw em something and you give it to them when you are finished Tell me whadda ya think of my spidey ???
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

The face of the girl looks really good! I'm only just learning to paint well, so I won't be of much help there. The spider zombie looks awesome! I love the ripped parts of the suit where his skin shows through!

The eyes on the girl's face are good, as is the shading at the sides, but I think her nose and lips are a little too far off to the left. Do you have a line drawing underneath the paint or are you just building it up with solid shapes?

I've never been much good with going straight into colour for painting (I would normally do the values in greyscale first), so there's probably not much I could say that would help, technique-wise, but you might find it easier to block in all the big areas of tone first, then work downwards to doing the fine details like eyes and nostrils last.

JJJ: first think i think when i see your name associated with spiderman is j jonna jemoson , ALso thanks mang. comments much appreciated.

Gaff: i have no idea what i am doing whil painting....but yeah i do block in the shapes with the most dark color and work my way from there....in uneven ways....Thanks fro commenting dud....much appreciated

Finally made myself do grayscale drawings
    the face is fricking ugly...but hey...did it streight from a silluet without drawing a thing!!!
    i like this one
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Double post ....since i crave critiques & comments...
    Finally remembered to finish this stuff!

CRITIQUE IT!!!!....PLEASE!!!
    Problem?

Her it is a second double post.....and i dont even care! Cuz if i can get 20 or so views and noone critiques or comments the fuck it imma post the double triple fricking posts...

yet another desktop for my desktop folder.

and now a funny relief

i hate these bot tests....
    Problem?

the post and the second double post are good keep on keepen on

i like your desktop

The last one is my favourite! For critique on it, I think maybe it needs a little more variety in shading? (I may be wrong but..) I think that with so much red mist around her, if the light source was going through the red mist, it would probably make the light take on a reddish hue, like if you put coloured plastic infront of a light, it turns that colour, so maybe there should be a bit more red glow on her?

Also, is that funky white thing glowing? Or is it just a spirity thing? If it is glowing / releasing it's own light source, there should be more intense brighter light on the bits of her closer to it. If it's not glowing or anything disregard this critique, I was just unsure

That desktop is pretty amazing I think I would agree with Shadowsfade about the shading but other than that it's brilliant looking forward to seeing more