Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon - Want to touch my Poke Balls?

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    Man, i just spent 70,000 pokedollars or watev the currency is called on the fire blast TM in the icirrus shop thinking it was 7000. That was 4/5 of my money right there.

I'm making me a a steel team I've decided. Got Ferrothorn and Excadrill and soon I'll hae Escavalier and Bisharp and Klinklang and my other slot will probably be Archeops or Haxorus.

u'll have pokeballs of steel

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    Obviously.

Spent 30 minutes looking for an axe in the wrong cave because I'm an idiot and I managed to catch a cryogonal(1% appearance rate outside winter, 5% during winter!).

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Jubeh if you are up for it I can trade you that Throh if you want it. I have my friend code ready when you want it. I'm up for any pokemon in return doesn't matter to me.

Okay sweet I can be on later today or all day tomorrow

Edit: Global trading system is broken as all hell. Im out looking for common pokemon and people want starters and legendaries for them

Double edit: My friend code is 2752 0521 8357
    Last edited by jubeh; 03-12-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Fenn
    I love how futuristic it feels. Having the C-Gear on the bottom screen helps create some immersion and builds a connection with the greater pkmn community. very cool. Adds persistence to the world.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Okay sweet I can be on later today or all day tomorrow

Edit: Global trading system is broken as all hell. Im out looking for common pokemon and people want starters and legendaries for them

Double edit: My friend code is 2752 0521 8357
    Ok I can trade when you want. I'm on now. Mine is 1506 5028 1478

Did anyone else get the Liberty Pass?

Honestly, I'm not even to the point in the game where I can use it. I've been running around Pinwheel Forest for a few days to level up my guys, but I got sick of Purrloin because it leveled up so slow, hated the way that beaver thing looked, and decided I needed a flier. I've been looking for that bug-type thing the one trainer had, but I can never find it. It's getting harder to remember their names. Even the retarded ones.

Another quibble I have is that I lost the Pick Up ability when Lillipup evolved, and that was how I got all my potions and such, since I'd long since beaten all the trainers in the area (who I've noticed are a lot of the times weaker than the wild Pokemon this time around).

I'm done ranting for now. The game's good, despite all I've said.

lol for a sec I thought quibble was a pokemon

I broke down and got pokémon white. Also I bought a DSi.