Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon - Want to touch my Poke Balls?

Fenn
    Can someone invent a system to de-randomize evades and crits?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdooperphailmachine View Post
    I am Gods gift to pokemon, you wouldn't understand.
    And the Ev thing hardly makes a difference in my experience is what I'm getting at.
    It makes 63 points in a stat difference. At max. And coupled with Natures and IVs, it makes a 94 point percent difference and 1.5x the Base Power of the benefited stat in difference. So yeah, it does. Have you ever even battled someone who EV trains?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I have and I beat them horribly. They probably didn't EV to the max or were crap at it. Notice I said "In my experience"
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 04-12-2011 at 02:58 PM.

True enough ... Gen IV made me want Nintendo not to make Gen V. Gen V makes me want them to hurry up and get Gen VI out as soons as possible (while keeping quality).

You're my favorite.

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    North american game sync is up.

This thread hasn't been posted in in a while, is it still ok to post in it?
    I'm a humongous Pokemon fan, it was literally my childhood. Recently I found my old Gameboy Advance and a bunch of games at the bottom of a drawer. I've started replaying Pokemon Blue and it's bringing back so many memories. :') I've only defeated 1 gym so far because I'm scared to go into the water gym. I just know my charmeleon will die unless I make it a high level first. D: So I've trained it to 30. And my nidorina the same. That's probably more than necessary for the stage I'm at but I really don't want to take any risks. >_>

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi500 View Post
    North american game sync is up.
    People are hating one Dream World, I think it does exactly what it should. Some quick, mildly entertaining minigames, but most importantly: that anticipation and anxiety of wondering which pokemon will appear. That's the fun part for veterans.

Personally I didn't want it to be too engaging. It would take away from my time playing the actual game! 15-20 mins per day is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodlesoup View Post
    This thread hasn't been posted in in a while, is it still ok to post in it?
    I'm a humongous Pokemon fan, it was literally my childhood. Recently I found my old Gameboy Advance and a bunch of games at the bottom of a drawer. I've started replaying Pokemon Blue and it's bringing back so many memories. :') I've only defeated 1 gym so far because I'm scared to go into the water gym. I just know my charmeleon will die unless I make it a high level first. D: So I've trained it to 30. And my nidorina the same. That's probably more than necessary for the stage I'm at but I really don't want to take any risks. >_>
    Ah, the classic. They really found a perfect game formula.

Yes, yes they did. I really can't bring myself away. On the plus side, I defeated Cerulean Gym! XD

Replays are (not) always fun.

You're my favorite.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    This might interest you guys: