Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reset's training progress and art **Umm, a lil bit nudity present**

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!
    I really appreciate your effort on using perspective in poses. However, you need to watch out on some proportions, like the shoulders and lenght of some stuff..However you're progressing very well. Your girl is noice :]

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Yeah, all your poses are really dynamically angled, so even if it's static it's still interesting to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuphil View Post
    I really appreciate your effort on using perspective in poses. However, you need to watch out on some proportions, like the shoulders and lenght of some stuff..However you're progressing very well. Your girl is noice :]
    Thanks Tetsuphil.
    Yes, you got me, I still can't draw them in good proportion, hopefully I have lot of time to practice in that area.
    Thanks again, i just learn to draw "hair shine," but it still hard to do in free hand so I decided to make it in photoshop first, as you see in the picture my girl above . I wish I could make like the Celestial-Fox did.
    Ehehehehehe, she's cute isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    Yeah, all your poses are really dynamically angled, so even if it's static it's still interesting to look at.
    Thanks Celestial-Fox, I really appreciate your comment, i will make it as my spirit booster.YEEAAAAAH