View Poll Results: Which is scarier?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indrid Cold.

0 0%
  • Slender Man.

4 100.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Supernatural thread: Indrid Cold vs Slenderman.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.

Slenderman as a kid.

I didn't know Slender Man used to be E.T....
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.

Kids grow fast nowdays.

Here's the story of Indrid Cold. It sounds pretty nice, and I don't think we should fear him. There is some proof on him, numerous sightings claiming him to be the same thing, even though this story sounds like a load of silly goose, there have been UFO reports during the same time this guy met with Cold.
    Mothman and UFOs were reported. So who or what was Indrid Cold and what is the story of Indrid Cold?

According to Woodrow Derenberger, Indrid Cold is an extraterrestrial that visited him and spoke with him telepathically on several occasions in the month prior to the collapse of the bridge. On November 2, 1967, Derenbergerwas driving home and was stopped by a craft in the middle of the road. A being that Derenberger described as human-like exited the craft and asked Derenberger questions about his life and work. During this telepathic conversation, Derenberger learned that the name of this being was Indrid Cold.

Cold told Derenberger that he was a "searcher" and that he was indeed like Derenberger in that he slept, breathed and bled just as humans do. He also told Derenberger that he did not intend to harm him, but wished him happiness. Although a couple of vehicles passed during the conversation, no one reported seeing any craft, but did report seeing Derenberger talking with a man. After the conversation ended a craft descended to the ground and Cold entered it and it left at great speed. Two nights later, on November 4, Derenberger met with Cold again.

During this second visit, Cold told Derenberger that he was a "time traveler" from the planet Lanulos near the galaxy Genemedes. Cold said that there were as many as 9 ships from the planet Lanulos visiting earth at the time of his second visit with Derenberger and that these visitors could not stay for long on earth since time reversed for them on earth and they would grow too young to remember how to control their ships. Cold told Derenberger that he was married with children. Cold also said that his home planet, Lanulos, was much like earth with forests, fields, rivers and oceans. These extraterrestrials gathered samples of vegetation and animals while on earth. Cold said that the life span of his people was from 125 to 175 years, but he didn't specify if that was comparable to earth time. Cold said that Derenberger was not his initial choice of being to contact, but that he found Woodrow to be very receptive, "a good communicant." Cold told Derenberger that his planet was trying to establish a trade agreement with our planet as they had done all over the universe and that they had a base, in the form of a Mother Ship, on the moon that was a distribution center.

Cold visited with Derenberger on several more occasions and on a couple of occasion Derenberger claimed he tried to keep or take something as proof, but was always made to return the item. Even so, Derenberger maintained that Indrid Cold was a friendly entity. Although the story of Indrid Cold may seem to be outlandish and there is no proof of any of it, there was a rash of UFO sightings reported in the area of Point Pleasant, West Virginia during the same period of time that Derenberger claimed he was being visited by Cold. Derenberger was interviewed and his story never changed, however he said the visits dropped off after the collapse of the Silver Bridge
    Scientology can suck Indrid Cold's nads. (No offense)

bad photoshop is bad.

Guys, there are better myths or super natural creatures than some made up like slender man.

Like for example in the south of where I live, there are a lot fo myths of witches, devils, etc. Ah example is the Trauco (ah ugly man with no legs who rape and pregnate womans) or the Peuchen, a flying snake who sucks blood of animals and people (related to the Chupacabra myth).

Dude, that sounds nothing like the slender man...RAPE? Ugh...oh well.
    Edit: I guess it's just me, but I find the Slender Man more interesting. They should make a horror movie about him.
    Last edited by M3S1H; 02-17-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Legless rape to be exact.

Oh god...anyway, I'm making a small book or even just a few chapters on a story about a boy who fights off the Slender Man. I'm hoping to make it a manga when I have free time, but the idea is pretty good in my opinion. He may be fake, but he's still pretty fun to make stories about and to talk about.

Speaking about fun...

So THAT'S why he stalks us...I should've never given $lender man 20 dollars...that bastard.
    Last edited by M3S1H; 02-17-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Ahahahaha that startled the shit out of me.