Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: MT's ART WARS! An all new artistic game event! The 2nd Challenge!!

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doghateburger View Post
    Yeah, last one is fine, I understand most people live in different places, so I really don;t mind as long as you get it to me before the the 2nd of april (MY TIME) D:!

EDIT: anyways since its almost april first, I'll be posting the new challenge for you guys to start thinking. Please pm me your work before starting the next challege ok C:

[The Second Challenge!!!]
    PENCILS WILL BE FLYING AT THIS LOCATION!!!

Challenge type:Pairs
    Topic: Ball Dance
    Theme: Mysterious

Description: Each Team must pick TWO, and ONLY TWO members for this particular challenge. The Pair must collaborate and establish a picture base on the new Topic and theme.
    Team must name which two members will be participating before beginning the picture.

Hints and Tips: Other members may provide verbal suggestions, red line, critiques, or any other thing as long as they don't lay a single finger on the picture.

GOODLUCK!
    Hey so, who's up for this? 'Cause I don't wanna put a lot of work into this if nobody else is gonna do it.

Show of hands, people.
    ... or... whatever.

Hmmmm i wonder if my team wants 2 join :/ ,, ill see what gonna happen

well i certanly am going to join......but the problem is that i still havent got any emails from my teammates on who can participate this month^-^' OI GUYS TELL ME!!!!!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

how does one join a team? cause i'd really like to get in on this!!

my team pair is prob:

Dr. Pumpkin and Gedeon...

Also

There are more members who want to join we could try to form a new team as well, since im not sure if the teams that dropped out last time will join now, so we should maybe contact active members and make more teams? fun really goes aways it its just 2 teams (no harsh feeling, Tay's team :P) .... :/ well it just is possible since i think there are people who want to join and pm-ing isnt that good since i could pm you iccy i mailed it, so maybe you should then when there are more teams use emails to contacts teams rep :/ ?

I forgot to post that I will be resigning from my Art War team as I am hitting some tough assignments in my composition class. I sincerely apologize and hope I can come back. again during the summer.

so can i join or not?? lol.

ok, hold up, I'm gonna put up some new rules soon, which will allow new members to join, but i need to think of away to make things fair here, if i allow members to pick their own team, everyone will go for the better artist >_>, thats kinda the problem im facing atm :C

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Oh, btw... I think Mizu is off our team as well. Maybe she still wants in at some point, but I haven't spoken to her in almost a month. D:

EDIT: So is anyone doing this, or what?
    Last edited by indescribable; 04-07-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Hey guys, I have just a few things to keep in mind when participating in this contest and all contest for that matter.

1.)CAN YOU FOLLOW THROUGH? These contest are meant to be fun. but with that being said, please (PLEASE!) keep in mind, drawing and collaboration take TIME. You may have a great desire to participate in the contest, but EXAMINE YOUR SCHEDULE first. WILL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO THIS? We all hope you do! We want to see your art! But it would probably be better NOT to join, then let your team down,the contest holder, or Manga tutorials for that matter . And that brings me to...

2.) CREDIBILITY. A lot of the popular, and well known artists on MT, a'rent popular just for their art skills, a lot is due to their Credibility. Because we love to draw, we sometimes agree to things(contests/requests), and then realize we cant fulfill our agreement. ITS OK! this happens to everyone. Things come up that we cant control. But, how OFTEN do we actually succeed in finishing what we said we would do? Are you building a bad reputation for yourself? Its something to think about ono

I'm not trying to make this all serious, its not like any of us are getting paid O.o . I realized that I'm very guilty of "not following through" sometimes. I just want people to remember that the success of a contest depends on you. o-o *smokey the bear point*
    Last edited by NWAP; 04-07-2011 at 10:59 PM.