Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: The art of Joosh; Update!

Sylux; I see what you mean. Thanks for the feed back!
    Id have to add more hand to it lol...

Seefy; -He's- My OC, just a kid with a bag over his head. x3
    And thank you xD

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I see! Back when the MT Art Meme was going around with the "draw Rio" section, most people drew a vague figure with a paper bag over its head, haha.

Second pic right guy: His arm s coming out of a place that isn't his shoulder
    The seventh pic: Too much differences in the thickness of the lower arms!

Also i love your lines!!!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Rei helped me a LOAD last night, giving me tips and stuff for Woman Anatomy. It helped a lot.
    I also drew some Baghead kid pictures..

----------------------------------------------

Collaaaab

Fanart of Tei, even though Tei is actually never going to be a teen tho...According to Rei that is.

BagHead kid's age tends to differ in each picture, -inconsistency- Any tips for that?
    Never been good at drawing the same face twice or any of that stuff. But in the comic I plan on having him grow up throughout.

Just another drawing of the anonymous character up there ^^ And a pose.

Wolf and erribody was draw horned people...I joined in on the fun. :0
    /terrible fold shading

What was suppose to be Batman turned into some Buff guy.
    :l

IM SO PROUD OF THESE :'D
    .. >_>
    Im p. much only going to be drawing women now..
    :I

Very nice man. Just a quick comment about the last two. The legs look super short. While people actually do have legs like this in real life, it doesn't look... idealized. Which is how most people want their women to look. XD The left picture actually looks like you forgot completely about the knee area and just plopped the thigh right on top of the calves. I once read that it's more important to draw functional joints than properly proportioned limbs. Viewers are more forgiving of things that look like they can work. That being said, the rest of the body looks very nice. The right one also looks good so far, it'd be nice to see you draw the rest of the legs and head though. Keep it up!

Make the shrink between the forearm and bicep more pronounced. In a flexed pose, it's more accurate methinks. It looks like you have been working on wrists. Good!

Quote Originally Posted by nisaren View Post
    Very nice man. Just a quick comment about the last two. The legs look super short. While people actually do have legs like this in real life
    Id agree with the fact that when drawn legs tend to be a little prolonged, but no normal human has calves that short. (no offence intended Joosh) It seems wrong but its right......Joosh your drawings make my mind explode.......O.O
    What i think is that your one ankle short. But that's just what i, a lowlife among artists think
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Nisaren & Ged; From what I understand you're both telling me (Or just Ged) that the legs need to be an ankle longer.
    PLUS make the knee area more defined. I actually meant for the area above the vertical line stockings to be the knee, I just didnt really make it pronounced and it looks like I plopped the thigh on the calves. OKAY xD

Sotta; Thanks, but I dont understand "In a flexed pose it'd be more accurate" do you mean if she were to be flexing you could tell the difference between the forearm and bicep? ;-;

AND JUST FOR YOU, I drew some wrist studies.
    -------------------------------

Woo CRITIQUE AWAY

Er yeah this guy who I think his eyes/nose are out of place

Believe it or not, idk what I meant, all's I know is the forearm tends to be bigger than the bicep in front view, side view is the opposite

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    UM. JOSH. GIVE ME THOSE HAND-DRAWING SKILLLLLLS