Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The art of Joosh; Update!

Seefy: Thanks I think its just because I update like every month and thats it. Im neglecting MT big time. D:
    I use to be such a lover of this place...what happened ;_;

Gunz: Hands are hard. Lol. Gotta study up >
    to be honest what you guys are all telling me about the belt I just cant understand.
    I know that it looks inside out, but the piece thats hanging below the buckle I have to fix from what you and the others have been telling me. I'll look at some belts on some stock website to see how they work lol

aww man Josh bro, I really dig that last one with the orb ;a; asdjfkajdf
    you're getting a lot better at anatomy (certainly <^< further that I've come cough cough)
    ANYWAY., dig dig dig dig itttt. Especially the candle and the orb c:
    very clean lines, although D: one hand has slightly erm...larger? fatter? IDK, bigger fingers than the other...
    c:

Havent been on in awhile... :C

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

Yeah. Thats about it for what I was doing while I was gone. COMMENTS AND CRITIQUES PLEASE 8D

EDIT: Does anybody know how to change the thread title.. OTL
    Last edited by Joosh; 08-16-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Oh god... i see oval-ey mannequin bodies with boobs... AND THEY ARE GOOD. I'm so proud ;D

And I was gonna help you with the thread title changing thing, but apparently you figured it out...

I did figure it out lol BUT IT WAS A COMPLICATED PROCESS.
    It involved many rings having to be thrown in volcanoes.

Anyway Ty ;a;

HERES MOAR ART, PLEASE ENJOY. Comments and critiques are appreciated plz
    ---------
    SPOILER! :

flik from para-ten
    SPOILER! :

Collab with rei :0 (Hes a fun guy, you should talk to him sometime)
    lol.
    SPOILER! :

The beginning of this picture--
    SPOILER! :

A guy who has super powers and yeah.
    SPOILER! :

Problems?
    SPOILER! :

I used a ref for the pose... :x
    SPOILER! :

IM guessing a skinnier version of the guy above...
    SPOILER! :

The beginning of my BAGHEAD kid OC
    SPOILER! :

Drawings of baghead kid with a colab with Taylour, shes awesome. You should talk to her sometime.
    Last edited by Joosh; 08-16-2011 at 05:15 PM.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Lol, aw Flik. I had a feeling you'd like Para-Ten. xD

I've always love that collab you did with Rei. That Kamina is just... > v <

Okay. I think it's pretty safe to say that I am BagHead Kid's #1 fan. Srsly. If you ever want someone to do a guest comic I am so there. (For now I guess I'll just have to stick to fanart. > o >)

So here goes --

1) Although the first three panels are cute, I think the latter two would have more of an impact if there was a bit more focus on the bag.

2) In the fifth panel, it's a little hard to tell what's going on with the bag poking. It seems kind of weird for him to be able to stretch his fingers like that. I would suggest something along these lines.

3) The little shard of panel next to panel five, though somewhat interesting, is unnecessary and makes an already busy space even busier.

4) The angle of the bag in the sixth panel seems a bit off -- I think at a bit of the inside should be visible at the bottom of the bag.

5) As I mentioned before, I think it would make more sense to have BagHead sneezing downward. Not far enough for him to lazor his feet, just a similar angle to this, or perhaps a bit less.

6) Last but not least, he seems to have sneezed his shoes on. Consistency, ma man.

I am, of course, no expert on comics, and these are just my opinions. Take 'em of leave 'em as you see fit. :P Oh, which program did you use for the strip?

Augh, I adore these BagHead collabs. x} As I said before, the colour scheme is totally *chk chk*.

Sorry I didn't really crit anything else, but I've already commented on most of them, and as you can see I kind of wanted to focus on BagHead Kid. xP

Btw, I love this. She's adorable, and the style is awesome.

Edit:
    Drawings of baghead kid with a colab with Taylour, shes awesome. You should talk to her sometime.
    Eheh, you know it. ;D
    Last edited by indescribable; 08-10-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Josh, I swear to God if you leave your crap on the GB again without erasing it I will kill you.

Aside from that, good work. I see you are still working on male musculature.

The art of Joosh; Boobs, adventure time, and Colors, DEAR LORD

Taylour; You are a goddess. Thank you for all of that. I will keep in mind these things next comic strip!
    Cype; maaaan. Ive started on Female anatomy now, but yerp I will forever study male musculature. /issuretoalwayserasenow
    -------------------
    Buy this mans papers plz
    SPOILER! :

He's unhappy because he's orange, he'd rather be blue.

GAMER GIRL AWR YEAR
    SPOILER! :

Some gangstahs
    SPOILER! :

ADVENTURE TIME FANART
    SPOILER! :

Comments and critiques plz!
    I would love them so ;a;

D'aw no comments to respond too...
    --------------------------------------

Cloudy really gave me some good advice for coloring that I will possibly treasure forever. Flesh the drawing out, then lineart it (Somewhat,) in colors that are dark and with thinner lines. It was a moment of awesome when I finely understood what she meant and cranked out this.

I tried to flesh this out with darker and thinner lines but since it was red and stuff... argh..
    Anywho. Comments and Critiques are always welcome! I need to know whats wrong to do whats right