Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlueInk's Manga/Comics

BlueInk's Manga/Comics

Gonna start dumping my manga/comic stuff here for help and pointers pretty soon!
    Feedback is welcome!

manga/comics where

I haven't gotten a chance to post much due to being worn out from work, the past couple of days being particularly stressful
    I will, however, try to post some pages from a one shot I've been trying to work on for a while this weekend if I can

Introducing: Jade Hardy

Jade hardy concept.jpg

This is Jade Hardy, the main character of the comic/manga series I've been planning and the upcoming one-shot.
    I thought I'd go ahead and introduce her since it might still be awhile before I finish the comic

She is one of many bounty hunters that live in the city of Lochbridge, a city made up of both humans and monsters as citizens.
    Jade is a monster herself, a hot-headed werewolf whose tasked with apprehending many of the more dangerous criminals and gangs that run rampant through out the city.

( I could actually use some help coming up with a name for the story ^^; I'm horrible at coming up with cool titles )

Looks good 2 me. Your style kinda makes me think of like a bleach/avatar combo (srry if that offends you)

Look forward to seeing more.

Do you have any titles in mind so far? Do you want title to have an epic feel? Or funny? ect

Nah, it doesn't bother me ^^

As for titles eehhhhh there is going to be quite a bit of humor in the story but not enough to take away from the action feel to it, so it's still going to be pretty serious. I was thinking "Hunter" or "Bounty" or something relevant like that. I currently have it as "Fang & Claw" (As in, fighting tooth and nail (don't laugh)) because the story was originally going to be about a fighting tournament, but I've completely changed it and I dunno if it was even a good idea to begin with

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I really like your style.

Ever read any Terry Pratchett? One of the members of the Ankh-Morpork city watch, Angua von Uberwald, is a werewolf cop. Discworld is, of course, the best thing. That's more medieval/victorian fantasy, though.

Although Jade's a bounty hunter, not a cop.

Maybe you could do something with a terrible pun off of Dog the Bounty Hunter for a title.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Doge eat doge

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Jade's Bizarre Dogventure

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

@ Kodos
    Thank you! I actually never heard of Terry Pratchett, but it sounds interesting! I'll have to go read it sometime. lol funny thing is, Jade originally was going to be a cop/detective before I changed it

lol I'll keep your guys' suggestions in mind XD I might actually use Doge eat Doge as a chapter name, though we'll see (I don't wanna spoil too much)

How about Werewolf Bounty Hunter, Jade the Hunter, or Hunt?