Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The CoD Series Thread

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar

The CoD Series Thread

Hate it or love it you've had to have played it. What do you like about it, what don't you like. Do you think they've gone too far? Do you think it's still worth buying? Thoughts on BlackOps? Treyarch or Infinity Ward? (Now known as "Respawn")

I honestly think they are just milking the cow. MW2 was a disappointment to many; it's super unbalanced, easily hacked, has horrible servers and the main campaign is painfully short. SO WHY DO WE ALL KEEP GOING BACK TO IT?

BlackOps is not very different. With the game based around the 360, all of the other players are getting a worse experience with bad servers and not-as-good graphics. It is still unbalanced and has horrible patches. I haven't gotten the game yet so I can't say anymore... But honestly guys. When is this going to end?

I played WaW and MW2 with Wolfman a lot, but since I bought a PS3 I haven't been on the xbox much lately, so I'm not that far in BO.

I rather prefer BlackOps, honestly. I don't play on the Xbox 360 but having more people to play when it's just my hubby and I, plus the graphics...well, I like it. And of course they're going to try to get as much as they can for it. Just look at Pokemon.

I like these games because 75% of the time I get shot by someone I couldn't see or a giant helicopter in the air

My favorite thing about modern warfare 2 was all the different ways you could get spawn killed or blown up.

Fenn
    Its fun because of the core mechanic. The way they handled sprint and ADS gives you a "connection" to your weapon and moves it beyond "aim reticle at enemy."

Its also popular because its popular. More people are drawn to sports with a pro league because it's easier to find people to have a game with, and the game has been explored to the point of making a science out of it. Its also easy to pick up but difficult to master, hence the large ratio of newbs to skilled players.

Call of Duty is overrated in my opinion.

101 Dalmations Member
    I got MW2 for ps3...its so hacked now...i barely play it...hackers and spammers ruin everything

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    I played WaW and MW2 with Wolfman a lot, but since I bought a PS3 I havent been on the xbox much lately, so Im not that far in BO.
    you havnt been on xbox in AGES...........

i really dont like black ops atm :/ ive gone back to playing MW2 and if i get bored of that i go back to WAW both of which i think are amazing games

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ye the CoD games are pretty cool. I like MW2 a lot...just played through it on regular in a day just to find those little hidden bits. I don't do online tho. I play CrossFire for that kinda stuff.