Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IIIF [Triple Flip]

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    No. I'm not Max, I'm GunZet. A select few know my real name.

Well, I won't say whether I got Manga Studio legally, or illegally, but use YouTube. That's all I'll say.
    If you like getting sued, I suggest using torrents.

For the record, just save up a good 50-60 (USD) and buy Manga Studio 4.

....then sparky-J i take my hat off in front of you...and you all forgot that i live in serbia where you can dwonload a movie in Mc Donalds and transfere it on a cd and take it home...no questions asked or legal notices. > I dont kjnow if they would sue me for it, the goverment would probaby ask for a bottle of wine or something and they would make it all go away. They are suckin up to peaplo by turning a blind eye whenever we do something unalowed, cuz the elections are non stop her in few past years, and of course they never finish those so the same guy stays all the time or is miraculusly elected by 3% more. A very f****d up cotry.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Ah, Triple Flip. I remember reading this on the old MT site. Not only is it fun to read, but the motion lines you use really helped me out when I started drawing more dynamic poses and stuff. Good to see III F is still around!