Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IIIF [Triple Flip]

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.

IIIF [Triple Flip]

Triple IIIF Flip
    The epic fking skateboarding manga/comic.

Hi gaiz.
    At long last, I have started working on (Triple Flip!!!, or just call it IIIF or T3 or TF...lol.) again.

For those who are new to the comic, it's about skateboarding.
    It was a hastle to upload both here and SmackJeeves without proper internet.

So it'll be uploaded solely on SJ now, to save time.
    It left off on Page 34 five months ago in September. Continue from there. I uploaded 7 fresh pages (1 filler) and there are now 41 pages total, awesum rite?

READ HERE

I'll try to keep this updated, sorry I left off like that last time :C I've been really busy. And I'm busier than I've ever been right now.
    Last edited by GunZet; 02-16-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Eh, seems like the images on your site keep loading very slowly, which may be why you an't exactly getting a barrel of replies... Anyhow, glad you made the jump finally. ;I

Maan. I wish someone had of told me that lol.
    Oh well.

PURE AWSOMNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the caricatures and the story of just plain little skater gang and the style is so unique!!!! AHHH I JUST LOVE IT!!!! I can only say one thing that puny little NO-skillz can find a little bit odd, some parts like when Momo strats riding the skate...well i kinda couldnt make out the picture at about first five min. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS F*****G AMAIZING!!!! And the humor and the funny faces and everything!!!! And the sketchy feel is so WIN!!!! Oh and btw how did you do the action lines....you know those left-right that like represent motion lines? And what program did you use?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Thanks a lot man, glad you like it! I know it's a little confusing at first, I didn't know which direction to take it...not to mention I make up what happens next as I go.
    I use Manga Studio 3 Debut to make this, so most of the action lines were also made using some of the preset filters.
    Those extra special ones, like impacts and all that, I draw in myself.

Huzzah to the max!

HUZZAH!!!! GunZet's Max right?! Oh and GunLORD(thats what i will call you from now on) Is there any site where i could get that manga studio 3 thingy to download free(not legal i presume), Cuz my old peepole wont spend money on anything that can be buyed from the net...T.T
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

You shouldn't download uTorrent, and you definitely should torrent it from Pirate Bay, because that would be illegal and wrong... and illegal.

so tell me you never ever downloaded ANYTHING illegal...?
    Problem?

Oh of course not, and I would never post coded instructions on how you could get free programs illegally using the same method that I didn't use.