Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ♣♥♦♠ realistic-ish portrait, other things

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    ○ Matt: Haha, yeah, I think all female characters loop back and forth through the modesty cycle. And "elven hookers," I am totally using this term one day. XD!! Thank you, though. C: I researched Xu Bing's writing style for a few weeks last year for a project in IB Visual Arts, and it's really interesting.

♣ w h o . t h e . h e c k
    are these people? Why the heck am I doing all this traditional stuff?

Stuff from AK History again. T_____T" That class could be really awesome and interesting, but as of late, it's just torture.

AK class? I like the sketches. Faces are a bit "squashed" though DX

Alaska History. It's required for people to graduate at my school. D:!!

And yeah, all of these have some serious warping because I was laying on the desk and drawing... you know how that goes. XD
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 02-18-2011 at 05:54 AM.

Hey Seefy long time no see your work is wonderful as always!

ffffffffffffffffffffff

You and your clean lines. You're pretty awesome at that thar semi-realism.

○ Jai: Thanks, haha. When I draw digitally, I am suuuuper messy, though. DX
    ○ Sara: Yeah, it seems like forever since I've been active, even though it's only been a coupla weeks! <3 Thank you!

♥ D O N E
    18x36" custom canvas that I built myself. (Apparently this isn't a standard canvas size, which I did not know until yesterday! Interesting...) I used Wal-Mart acrylic for it. XD!! <--QUALITY, GAIZ.

Almost done on a new piece, which is a commission for my mom's friend's wedding. I'm trying suuuuper hard to finish it today. I'll have a busy two and a half weeks ahead of me. Before I leave on spring break, I have to finish a triptych of paintings, and two other large-scale ones. I bought $100 worth of supplies and got a $150 deposit on one painting yesterday from a client. I'm probably finishing that painting next because I hate holding onto peoples' money when they don't have a finished piece. DX Wish me luuuuck! <3
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 02-20-2011 at 04:40 PM.

..........O.e soooooo prrreeeetyyy....the flower....and all.... but i kinda like the upper part of the pic more. You know the dark red and black blending! ......gotta do it once more......preeeeeeeetyyyyyy!!!! And the last prtreit is awsome who is that i have a friend that looks exactly like it but with shorter hair...sory for the totaly off topic question...-_-'

Dude. You seriously hafta make a series of these now. Imagine how awesome four or five of these paintings done with different flowers and colors would look hanging around the house!

Out of curiosity, exactly where does the orange => black gradient center itself at? 'Cause I'm looking at my screen at one angle, and it appears to be in one place, but when I lower my viewpoint slightly it looks like the gradient's going down with me. :P

Holy smokes, Seef! You're some kind of painting master. o__O

AHHH, ammmmazing C: !
    Man Seef, I am loving that orange to black mesh of magic.