Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: When you draw, what kind of music do you listen to?

Rock, Metal, Blues-Rock, Heavy Metal.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Between the first circle of the Inferno & DisneyLand
    Well, right now I have to update this post:

I listen to Game Sountracks, and Rock/Metal from diferent bands, is a really large list so, genres from classic Rock to AlternRock, Heavy Metal to Death Metal to Thrash Metal to Gothic Rock, (Good thing to have an iPod)
    Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the reaper... - Magus

I listen to techno mostly. But when I'm not listening to music, I listen to game commentaries (like I am now). Bendroii FTW

I mainly listen to trance (fantasy trance FTW!!) and gothic metal, as long as it won't affect whatever I'm drawing at that certain time.
    I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself. ~Mikhail Baryshnikov

If (and almost once every week) there electricity blackout in the middle of midnight in my town so there is nothing to do so I listen to cicada's music as treble and mosquito's music as bass.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Techno if you please! Hardstyle techno is constantly on my ipod. I can listen to just about anything while im drawing because i eventually will just block it out and not notice it for the longest time. I know my art teachers prefered us to listen to music on the slower side because people would try to draw with the same tempo of the song so if you had a fast paced techno song everyone would make crappy pieces cuz they rushed through it all ( LIES!!! i can slow down with any song.).

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin_Tsukiko View Post
    I mainly listen to trance (fantasy trance FTW!!) and gothic metal, as long as it won't affect whatever I'm drawing at that certain time.
    OMG ANOTHER TRANCE FAN WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I draw I mostly listen to soundtracks (Halo Reach OST FTW), or rock-metal (anything that goes between those two terms) plus techno, trance, ambient and classical.

Mostly chilling stuff. I've gotten into a Jack Johnson kick lately. Sometime I'll throw on some soundtrack or celtic, depending what mood I'm in.
    I am so not typing anything interesting...

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Mostly rock. Stuff like Rush and Disturbed.