Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: GOD EATER

GOD EATER

OK I just downloaded the demo for this game on the PSP a little while ago, and since it's in Japanese, I have no idea what to do, but it's already flippin amazing. Has anyone played this game or the demo? If they have, some help would be appreciated

I have the whole game, yes its in Japanese but it was worth buying after seeing the trailer. It's probably because the people who made tales made it. I don't like tales to much though.

I beat the demo a little while ago. It's really hard but at the same time awesome. I think the english game comes out here on March 8th, so I'm probably gonna buy it. They're using the name Gods Eater Burst here which sounds lamer than god eater imo.

If I get this will we be able to play together.

Its only gonna be on PSP. But you know how you can sort of use a Ps3 to play games from your PSP or something? I wonder if that will allow us to play together somehow.

Man I have like nine psps.

No I realize that but it's just connecting them which will be the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    OK I just downloaded the demo for this game on the PSP a little while ago, and since it's in Japanese, I have no idea what to do, but it's already flippin amazing. Has anyone played this game or the demo? If they have, some help would be appreciated
    What do you need to know? Although I haven't gotten very far due to time constraints, I can probably help you out.

They're using the name Gods Eater Burst here which sounds lamer than god eater imo.
    Though you may think it sounds lame, it's an official name. (It's the name of the expansion pack and the expanded edition.)
    よろしく

I think it's not so much the burst part as it is the fact that they stuck an s on god. It just sounds cleaner as god eater burst.

I don't think I really need help so much any more. I beat this really hard dude which was like a tiger or something, and I think he was the last boss in the demo. It was more difficult because I didn't know what was really going on since I can't really read Japanese.

I think it's not so much the burst part as it is the fact that they stuck an s on god. It just sounds cleaner as god eater burst.
    ah....I didn't even notice that. Now that I see it, yeah, that's pretty lame.

I don't think I really need help so much any more. I beat this really hard dude which was like a tiger or something, and I think he was the last boss in the demo. It was more difficult because I didn't know what was really going on since I can't really read Japanese.
    Glad to know you got through it all right. When it comes to the demo, I really don't know how to help since I haven't played it. I can only tell you what I know from playing the full-version.
    よろしく