Thread: Infinite Dungeon

Infinite Dungeon

This is a really simple forum game. Posters alternate being the dungeon master or the dungeoneer. Nobody is assigned a role. If you post after a dungeon master post then you are the dungeoneer. If you post after a dungeoneer then you are the dungeon master. It works like this.

1st Post
    Dungeon Master
    You see an entrance to a dark cave, and another path leading into a stinky forest. What do you do?

2nd Post by another random dude
    Dungeoneer
    I light up a torch and go into the cave, but I leave my pants behind. They'll only slow me down.

3rd Post by a third random dude
    Dungeon Master
    The cave is full of morbidly obese squirrels. They attack you. What do you do?

Etc..

=-=-=-=-

Dungeon Master
    You wake up in a dark dungeon cellar wearing two pairs of pants and a bib. In one corner of the room you see the singer-songwriter Sting. He is mournfully playing the bass. There is a door on the north wall. The room smells like tomato paste.

Dungeoneer

I remove the bib from around my neck and proceed to strangle Sting until he falls to the floor unconscious. I loot the unconscious Sting, taking the most useful item which is the bass; it may serve useful at a later point. Moving towards the door on the north wall, I force it open and walk into the next room.

Dungeon Master

The room contains a pit full of snakes. There is a dead guy in it with a nametag that reads "Frank." There is some sort of puzzle on the other side of the chasm.

SPOILER! :

Dungeon Master

You enter the north hall. There you see the rest of the band The Police. They ask you if you have seen their friend and bassist Sting.

Looking down the hall you see vast darkness to both the East and West. From the West you can hear the sounds of horses neighing. From the east there is only silence.

Edit redacted