Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Art Wars?

*jumps in*

Im in! or i think i'm in xD Have a lot of things going on atm

Awesome sauce guys! 8D

At Clockhand, aight buddy ;D

EDIT; actually, I get Rio to help me do the announcement once I get all the rules and regulations set xD. I'll be posing them later tonight C:

I LIKE IT!!!! GREAT IDEA,and i think we should have something like to judge the skills of the drawers, cuz it would be dum to have a LEGEND team fight the team with one legend and all newbs cuz he wasent fast enough... we should pick out the legends and let only one or two be on one team. + more teams + more equal grounded teams ???? oh im in too btw!
    Last edited by Gedeon; 02-16-2011 at 11:31 AM.

I don't mind joining . Count me in.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    I might join this

Awesome! more people! 8D

To Gedeon, That would be a great idea, but I don't think we need to worry about that, because most of the good artist are gone unfortunately, there are only a few remains, but I doubt they will participate in such events :c. So if you manage to grab them in, than your team will be in a real shape ;D

UPDATE!!!! PLZ READ!!!!
    You guys can go ahead and start picking out your teams, you can communicate via pm/msn/group boar chat, etc, however you like. Once you have your team, pick out a representative. Representative will be the person that I will be communicating with if there are any matters to discuss. It doesn't necessarily have to be the best artist, but rather the one with the most responsibility. After that, I would like the Representative to plz pm me your member list. You can only join ONE team, so no multiple team alliances.

All member list please be submitted before March 1st C: Thx!

Rules and regulations will be posting next C:

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doghateburger View Post
    EDIT; actually, I get Rio to help me do the announcement once I get all the rules and regulations set xD. I'll be posing them later tonight C:
    Actually, I've been reading the thread so let me know when you got all the details together and get in touch with me. I'll make an announcement at the site (er, blog).

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing the Art Wars. I missed out on it before so I'd really like to see it in action. C:

You're saying that we aren't good artists..... ) !!!!??? I keed i keed! Trust me there are a lot of good ones, probably not LEGENDS.. but good ones.

I'd like to join in on this as well. Sounds fun.