Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    ... Did you know the people?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    What would your responses been? From either side (the bystander or the victim)?
    As a bystander I probably would've just ignored them - why would you put yourself out for someone you don't know or care about at risk of violence?
    As the victim I would've drawn my trusty Beretta and gunned them down.

I'd have flipped them off or said something, cause I do the same thing when assholes shout racist shit--pisses me off, and if no one stands against it, then it'll encourage more hate (as evidenced in the dumbasses driving back around to do it again. Pathetic.) A similar thing happened to Marc and his ex-boyfriend down in Charleston. But the people didn't drive back around. So stupid.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    I would have pounded them as a bystander or as a victim. homophobic people piss me off.

=l People are just... sigh...
    I asked this kid one day, who called my brother a faggot, I said" Does calling other people gay in a bad way make you feel any straighter"
    Then he just called me a fatass. Some people just never learn >_>

On a side note, one of my friends on an online support group for transexuals said this:

Intersex burlesque in New Orleans: Onstage in only underpants, "I'M NOT A FREAK" on my torso, audience member yelled, "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" ~

Made my day

Also, in a recent study, to further the transexual cause, scientists found there was a difference in transexuals brains.
    Women who became men showed similar brains to men, and vice versa. Also they are thinking of not calling us as Gender Dysphoric but as Gender Incongruent. It's a step forward
    Last edited by Slurpee; 01-31-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    Also they are thinking of not calling us as Gender Dysphoric but as Gender Incongruent. It's a step forward
    Um. Isn't that just political correctness?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    =Also, in a recent study, to further the transexual cause, scientists found there was a difference in transexuals brains.
    Women who became men showed similar brains to men, and vice versa. Also they are thinking of not calling us as Gender Dysphoric but as Gender Incongruent. It's a step forward
    ... That isn't going to change a homophobes mind. Out of context, it'll help them.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Help how.. I don't understand. If they said that we should very similar brain patterns as our own percieved gender, how does that help the homophobes? Quite frankly I don't care about the homophobes, I care about whether what gender sign on my card will impede me from having a future job, thats why this research might help me get my rights.

Wait...If they actually use plants to create crude oil, then won't our oxygen decrease? Well...I guess not so much with flowers, but yeah, if they go down to trees, and try to replace them, we're screwed...then again, they could resort to olives...skip this, if it fails it fails. And we seriously got off-topic here. Back on track:

Some person says, "I don't think gays/lesbians should be together, because it's bad...." What would YOU do?

"Why do you think it's bad?"
    Mind you, given my increasing cynicism about the value of any relationship, straight or otherwise, me saying I don't care about gay or lesbian relationships is kind of like me saying I don't care which flavour of ice-cream other people eat when I'm lactose-intolerant.