Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

No. It's just that doesn't sound very funny Very mean. Sorry I kind of overreacted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    No. It's just that doesn't sound very funny Very mean. Sorry I kind of overreacted
    I am sorry too-didn't mean it-was a bad joke. You know no one believes what I said is true.

If you post in this thread again you'rrrrrrrre out, alienninja.
    Last edited by jubeh; 05-19-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Banned
    I am not Alienninja; but who cares if I am banned.

My bad you guys draw really similarly. Temp ban then you'll be aight.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    So a friend just came out to a group of his friends today. I didn't have any problems with this (why would I?), but then I came home. When I got home something struck me. This friend is also very religious and is also a conservative. What the hell. Can someone explain?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    A lot, I would even venture most, Conservatives are gay. For many issues the people screaming loudest in opposition to something are the people who are most guilty of that thing. As I've said before, it is not freak coincidence that so many top Republicans are and top Nazis were homosexual.

Also Conservatives are masters of cognitive dissonance. You have to be when your stances on the issues are almost universally objectively wrong.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

^this. If something's perceived as wrong by yourself or your peers, it's pretty natural to go NO NO NOPE NEVER DONE THAT LET'S ALL BE ANTI-SEMITES ISN'T THAT THE RIGHT THING TO DO I'M SURE IT IS HAHAHAHAHA oh shit i am fucked forever. It's a knee jerk reaction. I did the same thing when I was young, I was all hey let's pretend to be a dude, and what I ended up doing was being really violent, pretending to hate gays and being an asshole to everybody, because in my experience that's what guys did. Eventually the truth always comes out because it feels fundamentally wrong and you can't pretend to be someone you're not.

Also I got an appointment with an actual gender identity clinic! It took two and a half years longer than it should have because lolbritishnationalhealthservice, but hey! Happiness! While this is good news, possibly the best news I've had in my life, that was way too long; during the time it took them I attempted suicide repeatedly, indulged in gratuitous amounts of self harm and took it upon myself to acquire and nomnomnom on lots and lots of not-prescribed-to-me-therefore-probably-illegal estrogen pills (and just an itty bit of hard drugs but that didn't stick). Discussion on the quality of care and services available to the LGBT community go? I'd like to think I'm an isolated incident, otherwise I will enter anger mode.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Sorry to hear shit got shitty for you, Lucy. I'mglad to hear things are better now and that you have an appointment with the gender identity place, though.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Sorry to hear shit got shitty for you, Lucy. I'mglad to hear things are better now and that you have an appointment with the gender identity place, though.
    Thanky muchlies, good sir. Shit being shitty is a sliding scale of shittiness. Shit is shitty but shit could be shittier and shit is less shitty now than how shitty shit was before. I'm currently staying with a friend and we're doing basically nothing but baking cupcakes for a few days, so I'm having a whale of a time despite everything that's been happening. I believe I owe you an explanation, as well, good sir. I have to run along to college and explain things, but check your inbox tomorrow.
    Last edited by Lucy; 05-20-2011 at 03:58 AM.