Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Lucy: Add me as a friend. I can't send you PM's otherwise.

And while homosexual activity was common in Greece, they still had taboos. It was generally expected only to be between older and younger men, not men of the same age. The Sacred Band of Thebes was ridiculed at first because they engaged in same-sex sex between men of the same age group. Then they curbstomped the rest of Greece and the jokes stopped.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

@Lucy, Thank you for sharing your story. I hope everything goes well from now on.

Holy crap Lucy, you've been through hell. D:

Just think of it this way, if you can get through that you can get through anything. Just as Violin said, good luck and I'm crossing my fingers for you.

This is my first time reading Lucy's story and all I can say is: wow. I read through your welcome wagon thread, (so sorry about the curb incident, even though Rio did it) and...wow, just..wow. Your own mom kicked you out of her house - that's crazy. If you want to change your sex, you should, and your parents should support you on that. I can't imagine what my life would be like if my parents didn't support me. Besides "wow", I guess I should also say that you're pretty brave and strong if you could pull off an entire year homeless with no family. I guess I should wish the best for you, and the best for our world's future in sexual laws.As a side note, I tried to "experiment" around with my parents to test out a popular, or at least well known theory: Stereotyping Taboo. Now I live in a strictly religious family, and in my religion itself it states that if someone is to change their own religion, nobody else has the right to say anything negative about it. So one day I told my parents that I thought about becoming an atheist. The theory was true - my mom looked at me like I was insane and my dad was pissed beyond belief. My parents told me that they will not give me their support on this whatsoever. That kind of angered me, but that proves something: parents will not support you on everything. They say they truly love you, and will support you on anything, but in this day's taboo discrimination, that is proven false. Lucy has my total support on this.
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    http://www.caller.com/news/2011/mar/...against-flour/
    TL;DR: Texas doesn't care about school policy until they ban a Gay-Straight Alliance group and then ban all other groups as a token show of not just singling out the gays.

Also, Lucy; check your PMs. The new forum is wretched and does not give you pop-ups. And it also does not distinguish between an outbox and a sentbox so I have no idea if people are reading or even receiving PMs I send them. Also, while I'm on the subject, people need to friend people when they PM them. I've gotten PM's from a handful of people and I am absolutely unable to reply because these people don't have me as a friend.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Banned
    Yea I don't think I would go through the gender change. It's enigmatic on your future. My mom takes me back and forth from a psychologist for this too and I recently told both of them. Now they're trying to get me to go to Asian support groups for transgenders and bis. My mom hates it and she pretends as if she doesn't. So I could sync with your issues. Lucy you know you might deplore this in the end. Saying this trans to trans; might not like how you look and those thoughts may come back. Anyway I really need a camera cause I am tired of not showing how I look.
    Last edited by Hamdrank; 03-11-2011 at 01:02 AM.

It's not an aesthetic thing, I'm sure about this, I'm tired of having the same conversation. Could people really please stop trying to convince me not to be who I am. Thankyou.

I hope everything goes well for you.
    Last edited by Lucy; 03-12-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    Ok didn't know wasn't really blantant to my eyes. So do any of you guys have other coming out stories? Never heard them cause I am sorta new but. My mom basicly just found a school girl outfit that I was hiding then the rest was magic.

School Girl outfit. Whoa.
    It's nice to see you again Lucy. We missed you here And congrats on those pills just be care, okay? >_<

I told my mother and ever since she's been going through my stuff. She found my binding stuff and some cologne too >_>
    I'm really sick and tired lately of all the flak my mother's been telling me and avoiding my father. I'm starting to get convinced that my parents don't love me either. So I've decided to tell my father once my aunt and uncle end their month long visit and return to Africa. Since I've moved I had to tell my friends all over again. They told me that it all made sense the way I acted lol.
    Basically shits about to hit the fan. The only reason I don't express myself is because I'm so afraid of being told that my parents don't love me anymore or being sent to Africa. I've gotten a therapist but she moved away. She tries to make me feel feminine. Even my fucking therapist is against me.

Wellp, it seems like our parents setting against us is part of the whole package of having gender issues. I can sort of see why though, when you're told you don't know your child's gender, I guess it's sort of like being told that you didn't know about one of the most elementary and most often obvious aspects of someone you raised from the cradle. Sucks big time on both ends =/

Quote Originally Posted by Hamdrank View Post
    Ok didn't know wasn't really blantant to my eyes. So do any of you guys have other coming out stories? Never heard them cause I am sorta new but. My mom basicly just found a school girl outfit that I was hiding then the rest was magic.
    Wow. That must have been a pretty shocking way for her to find out...
    Sorry about the bitchiness of my other post. I get all touchy when we go into the whole topic of the decision to change gender, because everybody seems to kick up a fuss. I remember a 20 or so page argument against CypressDahlia on the old forums about whether I had the right to say what gender I was, and I get a fair deal of that kind of thing from devoted religious individuals and such IRL, so even the slightest mention makes me flip out and be like "OH SHIT NOT THIS AGAIN". Forgive me pretty please? ♥

Slurpee: Oh shit, can't have your therapist doing that. She's supposed to be helping you.... Have you tried requesting a referral to a different therapist from your doctor or something? If you tell them you don't agree with the way she's treating you, I'm sure they wouldn't want you seeing her. Alternatively, be a manly man and put up against her. Make it clear that you REFUSE to act like someone you're not. Be aggressive. Get angry. Argue, shout, bitch and fight when she tries to impose femininity on you. Show her you won't live like that. In addition to sort of shooting her down, it's a way manly thing to do, so it helps your case.

Oh, coming out stories? I've got a couple.

I basically lost it at my mother for all the things she'd say to me about what a "strapping young man" I apparently am and screamed my problems at her. Initially she was supportive as she thought it was a phase and I'd return from the therapist's with my mind changed. I didn't, and she promptly changed her tone (you've probably seen the posts of the fun stories about how she made me homeless because of this). I'm begrudgingly accepted by her now, as long as I don't "indulge my sick fetishes in her house". I make sure she doesn't know about my hormones or my, umm, more natural wardrobe (my best friend's mother does all my lady laundry, which is really nice of her. I owe a lot to her family for all the support).

I came out to my ex-girlfriend (now my bestest friend as she can't bring herself to be a lesbian, but we still love each other lots ♥) and her family by showing up to her house in a dress one day. They were surprisingly accepting, literally nobody thought it was weird or asked any questions, me and her mother exchanged make-up tips and everything was sunshine and rainbows. I seriously wish I could move in with them right now.

A lot of people at college have found out because I have uttered the following to them:
    "I HAVE BOOBS NOW. GROPE ME."
    Whoops, page stretch D:
    Last edited by Lucy; 03-12-2011 at 09:08 PM.