Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Delph: ... Ancient Plants. I cant just go out in my yard, throw a brick over a patch of grass, come back Sunday and have a puddle of Crude.
    I know that, you defecating drooling ape. There are machines that pressurise and break down plants in such a way that they eventually turn into crude oil - a sped-up version of the process that turned those ancient plants into oil in the first place. We can also extract oils from some plants as-is: rapeseed, olive, and sunflower oil are widely used in cooking, for example. How you don't know this is beyond me.

I think this thread just got waaaaaaay off topic.

*still off topic* Where's Psi been, anyway? He hasn't been around here much lately.

Also, back at M3S1H, just cause there are homosexual couples, doesn't mean the population's going down anyway. David Crosby donated sperm for Melissa Etheridge and her partner to have a kid, and men I assume could do the same thing (have an egg donar.) Homosexual couples are just as likely to want families just like heterosexual couples do--we're all human, afterall, and share a common desire to continue one's bloodline or whatever your reason for having a kid is.

I also, way back on page 3 or 4, someone said something about "I don't care as long as they don't hit on me." And as much as I realize it wasn't meant to be insulting, unfortunately it kind of is...I mean, I'd take it as a compliment if some chick thought I was so hot they wanted to hit on me. So long as it's not sexual harassment, what does it matter? Dudes cat call to women all the time, or on a lesser level say they're pretty or attractive, and generally (unless again, it's continuous harassment) it's not a big deal. So why should it matter if someone of the same sex does it? Take it as a compliment unless they keep it up and cross the line into sexual harassment. People are so uptight...

*I don't want to sound like I'm attacking the guy/girl who said that, it's just something that's been bugging me for a while, and I finally felt like commenting on it.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Delph, I don't mean for this to be offensive, I actually sort of look up to you, but will the oil work the same way? A better placement of words is: Will it work in our current engines? I know of the different oils in plants and such, however what I meant to say is can we use it as a gas to propel our transportation engines? (I'm guessing it's a no, but I still have to wait for your response.)

"There are machines that pressurise and break down plants in such a way that they eventually turn into crude oil - a sped-up version of the process that turned those ancient plants into oil in the first place."
    Yes.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    I know that, you defecating drooling ape.
    Did I insult you? No.

There are machines that pressurise and break down plants in such a way that they eventually turn into crude oil - a sped-up version of the process that turned those ancient plants into oil in the first place. We can also extract oils from some plants as-is: rapeseed, olive, and sunflower oil are widely used in cooking, for example. How you don't know this is beyond me.
    I know you know that. I know that we can etract oil for cooking and the other stuff, but my point was that it isn't really oil.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Did I insult you? No.
    So what? I felt like insulting you.

I know you know that. I know that we can etract oil for cooking and the other stuff, but my point was that it isn't really oil.
    Yes it is.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Yes it is.
    Not if this is what you're talking about. Of course, you could be talking about something else/ If you would like to move this silly conversation to PM, we can.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Not if this is what you're talking about. Of course, you could be talking about something else/ If you would like to move this silly conversation to PM, we can.
    I was referring to pyrolisis oil, which yields just under half the energy of normal crude oil when burned, according to the first source. Btw, that Christian Science site is talking shit - pyrolysis oil forms in a different process to ordinary crude oil and so the relation between it and crude oil has nothing to do with their bullshit 'Young Earth' theory.

Well, now I know where I can go to ask how gay people operate every single day of their daily lives. Thanks.

And no, I didn't know this was coming.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok keep yourselves in line. This is getting out of hand with the spamming. I have been MIA for ever now but that dies not mean you have a free pass to a spam thread in the GD. Keep it on topic and civil people thank you.

On a new note I was recently harassed on my way home from work the other night. As I walked down the street home passing infront of the local walmart a car drove by rolling down the windows and two men yelled out the window "FUCKING FAGGOT" I was baffled and it honestly took me a few seconds to register they were talking to me. There were like 7 other people out and no one even batted an eye or turned around in shock or disgust. Then they drove around again and repeated it. I don't know what pissed me off more but I don't know what I could have expected or should have from people I don't know. What would your responses been? From either side (the bystander or the victim)?