Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Banned
    I can't tell if you're a Jew or a Muslim or what.

Either way, everything god said pointed towards Jesus being the true savior. READ THE BIBLE.

I'm one of God's chosen people. It should be obvious that I am Jewish because of what I call "Jesus" and "G-d." Their names are Yeshua and Y-hweh. If you're going to try to pump "Read the Bible!" garbage on me, at least try to be halfway competent and learn the real names of the deities you worship. Everything you say points to Yeshua as the Messiah was not commanded by Adonai to be written. Only the Old Testament may stand.

Banned
    Like my daddy said, "there are all kinds of people in this world, niggers, kikes, spicks, sand niggers, faggots, retards, dikes, chinks, and slanties. but only white are the pure and righteous."

and i agree.

now we have a nigger in the white house trying to take all our freedoms and make us all faggots,

kids don't need to think being a fagot is ok, because it's fucking not!

Banned
    Thanks, brother. It's good to see there's still some decent men in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever since Martin Looter Coon became famous this country's been going to hell.

Banned
    well while all the fags are in hell, i will gladly meet you at the gates of heaven and shake your hand.

HEIL HITLER!

Remember to report trolls, guys.

I was having fun with these (?) ones.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfa View Post
    I'll tell you why there's so many anti-gay slurs: It says in The Bible that "Men shall not lay with men" and "Women shall not lay with women". The hatred you see towards people like you is god's holy spirit at work. In the past four years, the gay population has been reduced by fifteen percent!

Religion's on the rise, and homosexuality's on the fall. Pretty soon you'll be back where you belong.
    So you are saying that god encourages the hatred and harm of gays? The people that he supposedly created and regards as his children he wishes to punish? Where exactly will I and the people like me be soon exactly? I've only ever been here so any info would be great.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    In fairness, God does create some people explicitly to send them to Hell. Omniscience and all that. It's even brought up in the NT. Also Calvinism/Predetermination and all that.

So, anyway, the new pope was almost Turkson, a cardinal who supported the Ghana 'kill the gays' bill. Instead we got the war criminal. Not sure if that's better or worse.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I never even got to pull out my Yeshua was a Jew guns