Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    The only reason they are considered Christian is because they believe in Jesus Christ. Other than that, the views and beliefs of each religious group is dependent on the congregations (or should I say pastors?) teachings and views. :\

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The Bible is fairly consistent on homosexuality being evil FWIW. It's one of the few consistent messages in the Bible. Jesus said only two things on it, and both were fairly incomprehensible. The OT is consistent on it that it is an abomination, and Jesus did say that not a single word of the OT was to be ignored.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

@del: I stay in the closet to avoid that, which is fairly easy due to being attracted to women too.
    However gay/homosexual is used as an insult to even straight people. I started getting called gay just because some dumbass decided he was bored.
    Last edited by Outcast; 07-03-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Which part of America do you live in? Assuming you live in America of course.

EDIT: Also I double-posted in Psalm but the religious chat should probably stay in the religion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

North west-ish close to the middle though (south dakota).

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".

Ok seriously I feel like this thread is to perfect because there is rarely anyone here that is opposed to or disagrees with LGBTQ rights. I may start posting what the people who hate the LGBTQ community say so everyone can see that it's still pretty bad out there.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Was that pic from an American viewpoint? Cause I noticed behavior was spelled behaviour in there. We don't often add in the extra u, especially the people that oppose things that should be givens.... Just.. something I noticed lol.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Edit: NVM, Psy pretty much posted it already.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by HuffingtonPost.com
    A Nebraska community is rallying in response to a violent home invasion and assault which many have alleged was an anti-gay hate crime.
    The Lincoln Journal Star reports that a Lincoln woman, whose name has not been released, told police she was attacked over the weekend by three masked men who broke into her home and bound her with zip ties before carving homophobic slurs into her skin, dumping gasoline on her floor and lighting it with a match.
    Immediately following the assault, the woman, who is in her 30s, managed to walk to a neighbor's home to get help, friend Erin Thompson told the Omaha World-Herald. Thompson confirmed that the victim is a lesbian and also noted that three anti-gay epithets, including the word "dyke," were carved on the woman’s arms and stomach. Other friends told local ABC news affilate KLKN-TV that anti-gay slurs were also found spraypainted throughout the woman's basement.
    Though investigators said it was too early to determine whether or not the assault was a hate crime, a local lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights organization nonetheless said in a statement that officials have "full faith" in police efforts.
    Full article at the huffingtonpost.com

Like really tho? To early to call it a hate crime? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Full article at the huffingtonpost.com

Like really tho? To early to call it a hate crime? Really?
    Yeah I mean come on Hitler wasn't an anti-semite, it's just a coincidence that lots of people he killed were jews, seriously. Honestly I find that kind of ridiculous. It's political correctness gone mad, I tell you!