Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Quote Originally Posted by violin View Post
    My advice is: Don't do that! Be whoever you are - don't try to change. And if you really want to, then you should wait until you are atleast 22-25. Yes - young people don't think as a grown up - they often make mistakes and wrong conclusions.
    Your advice fail. You claim a person should be who he/she is, so changing and try to be someone else is bad, but they don't feel like how they look (they look like someone else), so they have to change to be how they feel.

As you see, your advice fail by it self. And waiting to 22-25 is not a good advice either, because Lucy know what she wants.

In what I can agree is if the person have a dissorder of personality or something like that. But lucy go (or went) to a psycologist and all that, so the problem of a mental dissorder is already taken in consideration (even so the feeling as other sex is classified as a dissorder, but that is other discussion for another moment).

Also you clearly show a problem with the reflection of your own sexuality. So please, don't try to talk about your experiense, because is obviously biased.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 03-01-2011 at 11:49 PM.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    @Lucy: YAY YOU CAME BACK!!! Is it bad if they find out because they dont apporove of you going through with any gender reassignment at all? Are the estrogen pills a prescription prescribed to you? if not will they negatively affect any further progress with your doctors later?
    I could have sworn that you said once before that your mom was the one who helped you get the process going so to hear that she does not approve now is disheartening. Im glad you are still determined tho and are doing what you want. Welcome back girl and i hope everything (especially with the rents) works out right.

@Violin: Lucy is not like 13 so its fairly rude to refer to her as a child. She has been going through this process for a couple of years now so i think she knows what to expect and whats coming. SHe has been to psychologists that had to determine if what she feels and knows is not some faze and or a misundestanding. It is better as i remember lucy saying that you go through with the hormones and surgery while you are young before puberty can take effect and send you into the direction you dont wana go.

Ok fair enough... If my post is rude - please excuse me.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Good for you, Lucy. I hope thinks work out.
    That said: Estrofem is a hilarious name. It's sounds like a parodic feminist superheroine or something. Or that would be Estrofemme, I suppose,but I digress.

As for the Hitler being gay thing, I dunno. I've never really read anything that made a compelling case for it. A good chunk of the other top Nazis, hell, even one of the heads of the SS (or was it the SA? I forget my pre-war Nazi history) were gay, though. And I'd honestly venture a guess that 60-80% of top Republican officials in America are closeted homosexuals or bisexuals. I mean one Goon over at SA put it well when he pointed out the only shocking thing about a recent Republican sex scandal was the fact thathe was caught having an affair with a woman rather than another man.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

There were some evidences that Alexander The Great was gay. But let's not go back to old greek history

Probably unrelated. The Greeks didn't have any concept of 'gay' or 'straight' like we do.

Well how do you call it a male having a male lover?

Most Greek men were what we'd call 'bi' nowadays. They didn't distinguish between sex with women and sex with men. Alexander having a male lover wasn't really unusual.

For Greeks womans were less than mans, and mans were equals, so having sex with a man was complete normal.

Different cultures =/= Same conceptions of reality.

I don't know if Hitler was gay. Surely he'd be greatly reducing his relationship prospects by attempting to murder every suitable match for his own sexuality? I don't know. I can't remember too clearly, but wasn't there something about Hitler's skull being identified as a woman's?

In response to the above commotion:
    Psy: DAMN RIGHT I CAME BACK! I missed your glorious fabulousness ♥
    It's not good if my mother finds out because she's not supportive in the least. Not anymore, anyway; it turns out that she sent me to the doctor because she decided I was autistic instead (I still don't understand why she thought this), and that he'd tell me I was wrong. Five psychiatrists later, she realized I'm actually seriously transsexual and she's going to have to deal with it. She did deal with it, by kicking me out of the house for the better part of a year (this was my absence from MT) and disowning me. Lots of things have happened since then, and I'm back in, but it's like a tense silence. I'm moving out ASAP. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother but she's hugely transphobic and very upset at me for turning out so different than what she wanted. There really isn't much space for us to coexist.
    I'll admit that these pills haven't been prescribed to me, because the gender clinic I was referred to do not have a license to treat people under the age of 21. Waiting until I was 21 would mean suffering a lot more testosterone damage I couldn't prevent in any other way than doing this now. Considering that my happiness has shot through the roof and all my suicidal tendencies have disappeared now that I've been made a bit more womanly by these hormones, I can't imagine it would harm the process (surely, if anything, it should confirm that this is right for me, shouldn't it?).

Violin - totally forgiven. I understand why you think about it the way you do, and I think it's good that you're warning me, because there are people out there who would benefit from just stopping and having a good hard think about what they truly need before diving headlong into irreversible, life-changing treatments. I don't think anyone should rush headlong into this, and I assure you that I spent years considering this before I started acting upon it, and only did eventually decide to go through with this because the issue is so severe in my case that I've often attempted suicide because of it (luckily, I'm fairly awful at destroying myself. I'm glad none of my attempts were successful). Your concern is not unwarranted, but in my case this is something that I have to do.
    You didn't exactly know my age (I think) so I'm not going to take offence at that, but I'm a her, not a him :P I'm very glad you voiced your concerns though - it makes me cringe when I see discussion on trans forums about people who dove into it too fast and realized they only harmed themselves. Thankyou!♥

Ah Kodos, our glorious and oh-so-sexy mutant overlord, how I've missed your amazing wit. If I ever encounter the Westboro Baptist Church, you can count on me showing up in an Estrofemme costume and heroically delivering the cheesiest puns you could possibly conjure until they retreat.

ClockHand and Psy both, thanks for helping me clear up my position to our chum Violin ♥

Page stretching post much? I ramble like hell! Bed time for me, before I get carried away. Sorry for the TL;DR! Much love! ♥