Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    Congratulations and high fives! How does it feel being free? Similarly, I'm wearing a dress to college today because it's my birthday and I can't be bothered with being a guy today, I'll tell you all how it goes when I get back.
    It feels exactly the same. Get the same amount of stares when I dress normally.

Oh really? I'd take that as a sign you're passing, my friend! ♥

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Congratulations and high fives! How does it feel being free? Similarly, I'm wearing a dress to college today because it's my birthday and I can't be bothered with being a guy today, I'll tell you all how it goes when I get back.
    Good for you, Lucy! How'd it go?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Fk yea. Hey do keep switching it up to appeal to the ignorant public eye or what?
    Just saying that because "I can't be bothered with being a guy today."
    Either way, hope that goes cool for ya :]

*Also on the other craps. I agree with Aeth*

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Fk yea. Hey do keep switching it up to appeal to the ignorant public eye or what?
    Just saying that because "I can't be bothered with being a guy today."
    Either way, hope that goes cool for ya :]

*Also on the other craps. I agree with Aeth*
    I never feel like a dude. It's just that I'm not very confident. Sort of comes from being 6'6" tall and having huge wide shoulders, square jaw and having all that crap to contend with. Hormones are magic though, I'm starting to shape up.

It actually went really well today. College people are awesome. Like 50% of the people I know at least referred to me as "she" rather than "he". I only got one hateful comment, and the dude that said it got mobbed by a horde of awesome folks and thrown into a river. People who were previously being assholes about it are mostly all like "OH WAIT, you're serious" and are now being cool. Some people were actually mistaking me for a natural girl and there was a small flock of folks around me the whole day giving me congratulations and support and stuff, it was like a mini pride festival.
    Best freaking birthday ever.
    Last edited by Lucy; 04-07-2011 at 10:06 PM.

good for u

Thrown in river. Nice.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I never feel like a dude. It's just that I'm not very confident. Sort of comes from being 6'6" tall and having huge wide shoulders, square jaw and having all that crap to contend with. Hormones are magic though, I'm starting to shape up.

It actually went really well today. College people are awesome. Like 50% of the people I know at least referred to me as "she" rather than "he". I only got one hateful comment, and the dude that said it got mobbed by a horde of awesome folks and thrown into a river. People who were previously being assholes about it are mostly all like "OH WAIT, you're serious" and are now being cool. Some people were actually mistaking me for a natural girl and there was a small flock of folks around me the whole day giving me congratulations and support and stuff, it was like a mini pride festival.
    Best freaking birthday ever.
    6'6? Jesus fucking Christ you're tall. If you don't mind my asking, how tall are your parents and/or any siblings?

Anyway, glad to hear it all went well for you and that you had fun on your birthday.

EDIT: Also, check your PMs. @_@
    Last edited by Kodos; 04-07-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    6'6? Jesus fucking Christ you're tall. If you don't mind my asking, how tall are your parents and/or any siblings?

Anyway, glad to hear it all went well for you and that you had fun on your birthday.

EDIT: Also, check your PMs. @_@
    My mother is 5'9". My father's long gone, and I don't know how tall he is. Apparently I'm taller than him though My older brother Sam is 6'3".

Also, check YOUR PMs. OH SNAP.
    Last edited by Lucy; 04-08-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Holy freaking crap...you're taller than me by a long-shot.