Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Lucy, you just made my day.
    I HAVE BOOBS NOW. GROPE ME.
    xD

Nice to hear from ya again

Nice to hear from you too, I hope everything gets better for you dude ♥

EDIT, BECAUSE BAD THINGS ARE ALWAYS OCCURRING SO THEY DON'T REALLY WARRANT DOUBLE POSTS: The people who are supposed to be dealing with me are officially not only blanking me, but my doctor as well. I hate to be crass but I have to say this is bullshit.
    Last edited by Lucy; 03-15-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Banned
    Nothing new happening, so just bumping with a LGBTQ event. Trying to buy new clothing but since the earthquake it's a little backed up. So on clothing since there's some trans on this site. Where do you buy yours? Lol don't say amazon.com either. Forgot I also bought my first women clothing at a store in person for the first time. No one seemed to care.

You could always say you're shopping for someone else.

Banned
    I wouldn't do that lol. Don't really see why I should be paranoid.

edit: Actually I do but i'm apathetic.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Why hide tho? If you got it flaunt it. I want to start wearing a bit of makeup but it might just make me more depressed that im not a girl and how much easier itd be if i was one (i just found out i got passed over for a promotion at work because im a guy (my boss likes to be the big man in charge of the lil women) and im not pretty like a girl either (i just happen to get mistaken for one all the time is all. pft.) and my style is not like a managers (cuz i actually work and get my shit done and help out everyone who needs help and thats so not managment style shame on me).

Guys can be way pretty.

Banned
    Lol that person reminds me of http://models.com/models/andrej-pejic I don't wear makeup when I crossdress though. Also I am Thai so apparently I don't look as good as the other Asian crossdresser, joking. Need a camera; I really want to make a Youtube account like this person.

I need to take lessons from that person--I suck at putting on makeup, and just end up looking like, I don't know what. It's a shame, really (that I suck)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

So, mixed feelings about today.

I was in "guy mode," but this guy realised I have boobs. He decided that the appropriate course of action would be to grope me repeatedly in front of a lot of my best friends, and then grope all of the lady friends I was with to see if they were wearing bras (because apparently I steal them from my friends). We then proceeded to beat the shit out of him in a very un-ladylike manner.

On the bright side, my boobs are apparently getting to be a decent size. On the other hand, it got me minorly sexually assaulted. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

=l Yeah I suggest taking some sort of martial arts or keeping a tazer. Once I had a pervert watch me in the bathroom when I was five at school. So every time I saw him, I pulled his pants down, so he'd know what it feels like.
    Payback's a bitch ;D