Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Christianity is the dominant religion on Earth, although Islam - which is no less friendly to homosexual behavior - is a close second. And I said the Western World. Christianity is overwhelmingly the dominant religion in the West.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I've often wondered about Krogans and homosexuality. Perhaps their aggressive culture has no room for submissive roles except played by females? But, then explain Patriarch. He was submissive, until Shepard rustled some sense into him and made him take a stand and die. Will this question go forever unanswered - or worse: unpondered?

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Well to answer a question like that I think we need to first know what exactly the Krogan view of sexuality is? Do the Krogan even have a conception of sexuality as being something around which an identity is based, or is their society more like older Human cultures in that homosexuality is seen less as a identity and more as a behavior?

Also we have to bear in mind the havoc the genophage has wrought on their society, and what the scarcity of females might have done to their views on sexuality and sexually permissible behaviors.

Really the question here I think you ought to be asking is when the fuck will Garrus be finished with those damn calibrations.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I even wondered if they ever had any sexual urges, other than to reproduce? I've never seen a Krogan enjoying himself at a good Asari titty bar, just standing around with a shotgun ready to blow Shep's and everybody else's brains out. That, or prying around, trying to get Presidium fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Really the question here I think you ought to be asking is when the fuck will Garrus be finished with those damn calibrations.
    Made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Uhm, im not really sure this is the thread to tell this in but,

i just watched a Pakistani movie called Bol... and it shows the problems there one of them for the gay and trans .
    It really shows how it is in those countries... also other things. But the the main side character is a boy who is born with a male body but is female inside. I think you can download the movie with english subs so... if you'd like you can watch it. It's one of the first movies that really stood out for pakistan in this ' problem ' issue imo.

LGBT thread on page 2?
    STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW. PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE. YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT.
    >resist arrest.
    And then the thread escaped to page one.

As of today, I am dating another transgirl! Is this awesome? (Y/Y)
    It sort of got me thinking though, how hard must it be for straight people to have partners who come out as trans and such? Feel a little sad aside from the HOLY SHIT MY LIFE IS AWESOME

I recently heard a story about a friend of a friend who was dating this girl, then the girl told him she was trans and was originally a boy. He didn't mind, but then she decided she wanted to be a boy again (something like her mother insisted that she become a girl when she was younger) So now the guy has no idea what to do because shes like, I don't want to go out with you, I want to be a boy. But he really liked her :O

Screwed JAJAJA.

If he really likes her (I think in this case I should use "love" as a word), he could stay, of course if he is not attracted to her as a boy then the relationship is screwed, but friendship could remain and it can be hilarious to talk about all this in the future, like "hey do you remember when we bang in the pool?" or "kids, did you know that I and your dad use to date?". Of course he can't be bounded to any compromise, in that relationship, because even if you say "I love you no matter what", the deal is that changing sex changes everything in the relationship (from physical attraction and behavior).

Yeah, I kind of wish I knew more about it, just because I'm curious about how it will pan out for them but like I said, it's a friend of a friend that I've never met before. I think it would be sweet if they could stay friends though.