Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    =l Yeah I suggest taking some sort of martial arts or keeping a tazer. Once I had a pervert watch me in the bathroom when I was five at school. So every time I saw him, I pulled his pants down, so he'd know what it feels like.
    Payback's a bitch ;D
    YAY FOR FORCED NUDITY ;D

Tasers and pepper spray being illegal to have on you in England, I will learn the dreaded way of the incensed bitch and train my pimp hand to deliver slaps that shake the earth. But it's not really a problem with payback or defence, I mean, me and my super quick-to-anger tomboy pal Charlie beat the ever-loving shit out of that boy. It's just an odd feeling, because I'm happy that someone noticed my lady features, not so much their reaction.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Since I havent done much with this thread for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by nydailynews.com
    The city is facing lawsuits from transgendered people over the hurdles they face in changing their sex on birth certificates. The Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund is challenging the Health Departments requirement for proof of a sex-reassignment procedure. No laws have to be changed, said Noah Lewis, an attorney for the group. All the city has to do is treat transgender people like everyone else and go by the medical documents they provide.

Read the full story from the NY Daily News.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Physically speaking, I'd rate her a bit higher than just moderately attractive. She's not a 10, or anything, but she's definitely attractive.

Anyway, the only surprising thing about that article is that it didn't happen in America.

I also love the "BAAAW DADDY ABUSED ME!" defense. Being a victim yourself does not excuse your behavior when you victimize other people. Everyone has shit in their lives, some more than others, and it is how we respond to shit that defines us as people. The murderer being abused as a child may explain her actions, but they do not in any way excuse them.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

She would be hot if she wouldn't look so orange (not racist or anything, but I hate orange people).

She is like the personification of the things I hate (someone empty, pretty, with money, who think is better than others, who try to excuse what she did and homophobic).

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    What the hell is that. She should go to jail for 1st degree murder, regardless of her past or her age. She killed a man, and should serve the time for it. Not only that, but the reason for it was because he was gay? I have a gay uncle and if he died the same way I'd like the person who killed him to be in jail for life.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    People who kill for ideological rather than personal reasons - whatever their ideology may be - should always be sentenced harsher because they represent a greater threat to society at large.

Who is more likely to repeat a crime? A person who kills another person because they really hated them on a personal level, or a person who killed someone because they believe that person and all people like them are evil and/or inferior.

I'm against prison as America does it - the purpose of prison should not be to punish, but to rehabilitate criminals protect society from further predation by them - but the point still remains that crimes should be penalized based not on morality but on threat.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    That is just horrible.
    What a fucked up world we live in. Im disgusted by people now. AND THAT BITCHES HAIR LOOKS FRIED BEYOND REPAIR!

As a UK resident, I concede that this proves our legal system needs some serious work. Seven years including her time in custody is WAY too short a sentence for first degree murder no matter how abused, drunk and phobic someone is. The fact that they joked about murder on Facebook afterwards suggests to me that they need some pretty intense rehabilitation.
    This whole thing just seems way too lenient, especially when you consider that both this woman and her father murdered people (it mentions that he stabbed a taxi driver to death) but only got charged with manslaughter. Add in that they're very wealthy... what a coincidence.

Anyway, in regards to the people of New York taking legal action against the city, I totally support them. Forcing non-op transsexuals to live with an identity that doesn't fit them is wrong, and whether they win the case or not I hope this causes some reconsideration of the law regarding someone's control over their legal gender.

Yeah, so I just spent about 45 minutes writing my comments on the article Delph posted, and this fucking forum erased it all when I clicked "go advance" to change a font size.

I'm even more pissed now than when I first read the article.

I had what I thought was good input, but now I'm far too lazy and dismayed to re-do it, so suffice to say I think this horrible human being is neither pretty on the outside, nor inside where it matters. Fact is, murder is murder, and she got off with a slap on the wrist which is bullshit, but to be expected when people don't get serious about hate crimes--regardless who is committing the crime against whatever group they so choose. Alcohol can't be used as an excuse--if so, does that mean I can go get drunk and kill some kid cause they had the nerve to say something to me? It'd be about the same, since they ganged up on an old man who couldn't defend himself against younger, stronger people (really? They really even cared what some old guy said to them? Ignore him, if you don't agree! Same goes for anyone else you don't agree with, just ignore them. Wow, he maybe told you to be quiet or keep your opinion to yourself, who knows. Shit, people say things to me and if I don't agree, I just let it go most the time. Get over yourself.)

Anyway, I don't feel like putting anymore down. It'd just be a rehash of what others have said. I think the whole lot of them should have gotten close to life (if not life) in prison at the least. Do we really need a ticking time-bomb wandering the streets ready to explode again for the stupidest of reasons? I think not.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique