Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBTQ! Why so many anti gay slurs? NSFW/K

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Are you denying that, in America, there is widespread and de facto institutionalized prejudice against African Americans? Are you really prepared to make this argument?

Or are you talking about homosexuals? In which case you're even more crazy if you think there is not widespread and institutional discrimination against them. Like I said about the DADT thing: Congratulations, gays, you can now fight and die for a country that won't give you a thing it has already ruled is a basic human right.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Yknow on a side note, this kid in class said he didnt like gay people just because the bible said so.
    Then I thanked him, beacause he didnt use some stupid reason like
    A) I JUST DONT LIKE THEM
    B) ITS WRONG
    C) CUZ I SAID SO
    I mean when ya think about it, for most people I think its just religion. I used to think it was just pure inane hate.
    Does this make any sense what I'm even getting at? >_>

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Because there's a valid reason why he doesn't like gays as compared to others who just say something lame like the examples you gave?

Makes sense to me!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Are you denying that, in America, there is widespread and de facto institutionalized prejudice against African Americans? Are you really prepared to make this argument?

Or are you talking about homosexuals? In which case you're even more crazy if you think there is not widespread and institutional discrimination against them. Like I said about the DADT thing: Congratulations, gays, you can now fight and die for a country that won't give you a thing it has already ruled is a basic human right.
    No on both accounts. My sole point is that not everyone's a bigot. As for DADT, I agree with you. I'd have pushed marriage harder and DADT less. Obama got DADT repealed for mainly political reasons (I'm betting). I'm sure he thinks gays are equal, but it was a smart move to get it repealed politically. Get the LGBT crowd to come out for him in 2012... Im not sure where I'm going with this anymore.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    I have friends who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender. I've labeled myself as asexual. I don't have any problem with people loving whoever they want, and fortunately, in my town most people seem to agree. a lot of people in my school are out as bisexuals and homosexuals and don't get treated any differently than the people who are labeled as 'straight'. I know from living in other towns before that not many places are that accepting, though.

I can get seriously ignited in situations like this, but honestly, I don't care. If they want to live their lives like that, they should be able to. That's all there is to it. However, we live in a world where people go out of their OWN way to screw up others. It's quite sad, to be honest, but at the same time, I wonder how this will work out. Earth's really populated as it is - the entire world should go with the idea to bring down Earth's population before we eradicate ourselves. Well, whatever, bottom notch is that humans are retarded in ways I couldn't imagine, and are geniuses in the uttermost useless of things.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Earth is not overpopulated. Our resources are just terribly managed. The Earth can easily support 10 billion human beings - and probably significantly more than that. The problem is simply that nation-states are a terrible thing and between that and corruption there is a very poor mismanagement and unfair distribution of resources.

But the population, in and of itself, is not the problem.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

That may hold true, and I think what you said about the resources hits what I meant to say. Compared to the universe, Earth is nothing close to being over-populated. What is the exact definition of over-population? Is it when you cannot afford to distribute obtainings evenly at an advancing rate? As humans, we are naturally between primal instincts and greed. Thus, we can draw the conclusion that as our resources are, in fact, running out. Gas may be well out of our planet in 16 or less years. With the population we have now, our resources are decreasing at an unbelievable rate - are we not over-populated? We cannot afford to have our planet fall into such a state where our resources are completely gone, and frankly, we cannot keep up with our population's need for these natural resources and fuels that appear only once per billions of years. So we can draw the conclusion that we ARE over-populated, as our resources won't be able to fit our needs in just a decade or two.

Quote Originally Posted by M3S1H View Post
    So we can draw the conclusion that we ARE over-populated, as our resources won't be able to fit our needs in just a decade or two.
    You forget that we can produce crude oil using only plants, which are essentially infinite, and that the sun provides us with a nigh-infinite source of energy. Just because fossil fuels are running out, it doesn't mean that the planet is overpopulated.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Earth is not overpopulated. Our resources are just terribly managed. The Earth can easily support 10 billion human beings - and probably significantly more than that. The problem is simply that nation-states are a terrible thing and between that and corruption there is a very poor mismanagement and unfair distribution of resources.

But the population, in and of itself, is not the problem.
    ... What? No. I mean, yes, are resources aren't well managed. Even if you let people regulate themselves, we'd still have (similar) problems. And why would we have those problems?

Because there are too many people.

Delph: ... Ancient Plants. I cant just go out in my yard, throw a brick over a patch of grass, come back Sunday and have a puddle of Crude.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.