Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sodaics Anonymous

Even this water?

WASSER IST BESSER, SCHNEE ESSER

Want some advice? Drink as much pop as you can. You know how pop fills you up because of the fizziness? Just drink a lot of pop and you wont want to eat anything and then you can diet and lose weight really fast.

or go to the gym and train Pokemon procore

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    When i was in like 7th grade our science teacher told us that the reason little kids dont eat much is because they are constantly swallowing their boogers (or mucus) and the stomach acid either cant or takes forever to digest it( and somthing about it coating the walls of your stomach so you dont get ulcers). so yea quit the loogies and curb your appetite.

I admit to having an addiction to soda. I have an anxiety disorder tho so i only have a caffinated drink once in a while (1 a week maybe?i had to cut back on chocolate too OTZ) otherwise its sprite or sierra mist. Its illegal in canada to have caffine in a clear soda pop.

According to a study by a university in Texas, I think, too much pop is bad for your heart. But if you just have one can a day, you'll be okay.

Though one a day seems like a lot to me.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I heard the women shouldnt have it at all. Allso that the diet ones are the worst for you. I only have one on the days i work and i can make it stretch the entire night.

I usually have coke cos it's the pop I like best, but I almost always have either diet coke or coke zero just cos I like the taste better. Though yeah, the aspartame is bad for you I guess. -___-
    Why'd they have to stop selling vanilla coke here though, that stuff was so good I would drink it all the time.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Just bought another liter of Diet Sun Drop. Been chugging it down for the past few hours. It has the highest caffeine amount out of all the other pops haha...I'm gonna die.

I think i totally messed myself up with a soda today. I was craving a pepsi so i got one and it spiked my anxiety big time.