Thread: I need critique

Threaded View

I need critique

Manga Name: Rules ( need a better name)

Genre: Shounen, Action, Adventure, Demons, Super Power, Supernatural

Synopsis: The organization Reficul created the 4 realms, realm of the Demons, Angels, Degels and Humans. They created a very harsh set of rules everyone must abide by or they'll be punished, They are a secret organization only people of the royal family know. They are a dangerous organization whom secretly run the entire universe behind the scenes, Using the high positioned people as pawns in the universe to achieve their goals to bring the entire universe into an age of darkness.

Meet Altair a knucklehead, former prince who was always abused by his father, One day he was banished from the realm of the Degels to where the Humans live the worst of all realms, Earth where there is numerous wars every day, poverty, discrimination, starvation, etc, for disobeying the organization Reficul by breaking the rules. He finds himself in a house where he meets a man whom tells him he is destined to change the rules or a age of darkness would prevail. His village is attacked 10 years before He decided to set out for an adventure to form a group and an army to change not only the rules but the entire universe. During his journey he meets many people whom would become either his friend or foe.

I need critique to make it more interesting. Thx in advance
    Last edited by AfghanBang; 05-13-2013 at 12:41 AM.