Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 25

Uh.

Return it.

You don't need money now. But eventually something's going to break, and you're going to need money to fix it.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Are you TRYING to jinx me?!?!?!?!

I have money in the bank and all that still. I have been saving with that very thought in mind though.

You're going to want that money when your life starts to fall apart again Im just saiyan

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    1) you are freaking me the fuck out.
    2) what do you mean "again"? That implies that it was fixed and or fine at some point in time.

Just return it dude

keep it and go play some frisbee

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Keep it, make some sort of use from it, or save it for another Xmas (which is kind of useless seeing as though it's an Apple product, but still).
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

So what's the deal with everyone getting/wanting/needing an iPad these days. Everyone in my family has one by now (except for me) and I can't name a single reason why I'd want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I have a dilemma.
    SPOILER! :
    I was going to get my mom a 16gb kindle fire HDX 7" for Christmas for $229 plus tax. I was out yesterday and there was a sale on the 16gb iPad mini for $250 at best but and when I went to ask about them the place was packed and the sales person I asked happened to have the last one in stock in his arms hidden behind his clipboard. So I bought the iPad mini intending it for my mom and it was $273 after tax.
    TODAY my mom pissed me off with her irresponsibility and just complete disrespect for me with something that she had asked for help for but refused to help me accomplish when I told her I need to get it done now.
    The kindle fire HDX went in sale today and I decided I was so mad at her that I bought that for her instead and he doesn't get to iPad after all. So now I have an iPad mini and idk wtf I want to do with it. It's not opened and I have the receipt. I was thinking of getting one anyways and I'm not hurting for the money back because I have been saving and all that shit with Christmas in mind. But it's only 16gb and I have my computer and phone anyhow so I'm not sure if keeping it just to have is wasteful really or if I should return it and have that money that will probably just sit there because I don't spend anything on myself unless it's for hygiene, necessity, bills, or food.

I am shit at being mad at my mom because every time I express my anger towards her something bad happens. Like she needed a blood transfusion once and was in a car accident another time. Its insane but then it just gets me back on team mom again and I forget about it all.
    No use blaming yourself for all that, is there? Being mad at moms is just something we all go through and them being mad/asshole back, but then you realise they'll never change and you'll just let it slip since they do love you the most.
    People you love are assholes all the time ;o you just let them get away with it haha.
    ANYWAYS.

If you want to keep it, keep it. If not turn it back and use the money for something YOU WANT!
    You need to take care of yourself and sometimes treat yourself! If you don't, who will? It's fine that you care alot about others but never forget yourself in the process ;o.
    Get something you'll want and enjoy and if you think you'll enjoy that ipad mini, why not man. Don't do anything you'll regret though(so no doing stuff with half-assed emotions), so thats why use the money on something you want, you won't really regret it that way.
    I sometimes go shopping and buy expensive stuff when im feeling kinda down :') (not that much but little treats really) but its usually worth it! And it's good to treat yourself sometimes! And you're working hard too man, but always LISTEN TO YOURR HEEAARRTT ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

There's nothing else you can do